"Don't be mad but i went to another ultrasound without you to find out the gender." I watched as his eyes changed from hurt, anger and then excitement. Before he could ask what i knew he would want to know, i just told him.

"It's a boy." His smile widened. I was about to say something else but he engulfed me in a huge hug. He repeatedly kissed my face, when he got to my lips he placed a slow but passionate kiss on them. It was filled with emotions and by far one of the best kisses we've had together.

"I'm so happy. I don't think anything else could have ever made me this happy. I love you and our baby so much it hurts."

"Aww jai. We love you too." Just then i felt a nudge on my stomach. I gave him 'what the hell was that for' look. Jai seemed confused. i felt another nudge.

I looked down at my stomach and realized what was happening.

Our baby boy was kicking.

i couldn't help but put a hand on my stomach. Jai didn't understand. He gave me a questioning look. So i took a hold of his hands and put them on my tummy.

I could have sworn that when i put his hands on, the kicks got stronger. When i say kicks, i mean kicks. I felt more than one at once. Which means i am definitely getting an ultrasound booked asap.

I stared at Jai's reaction, his eyes widened and so did his smile. I thought his lips might fall off. I burst out laughing because he looked like that cat off of Alice in Wonderland. He must've read my mind because he laughed too.

"Our son is gonna be so handsome." Jai smirked.

"He takes after his dad." I actually saw him blush when i said that.

"Aww you're blushing. Is daddy blushing?" When i said daddy, Jai and i both felt a big kick. We both awed. (lmao blushing auto corrected to black, That might sound mean or racist, which i'm not. But it was hilarious.)

"Yeah yeah. I hate to ruin this beautiful moment. But we should really go before they think we're making our already existent baby. " We both walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Finally! Can we watch the movie now?!." Blake groaned.

"No can we order food first?" I nudged Jai to hint at him now was the time to get the food and cookies ready. Yeah... we're weird so we already ordered the food and it's upstairs. That sounds gross but believe me, the food will taste fine.

"Ugh sure whatever." Blake and Asher complained.

"Okay i'll order some." I pretended to dial and order the food.

"It'll be here in 10 minutes apparently." I mind linked  jai to go grab the food, and he did, so i went and got everyone seated.  We already had Trevor, Blake, Asher, Vanessa, and Uncle Jerry here. So this was perfect. I made them all sit on the couches, we just talked for a while before Jai came back.

"Foods here." Right when he said that, everyone ran and ate.

Once everyone was finished,i grabbed
the specialized fortune cookies and handed them out to everybody. Everyone sat down on the couches while Jai and I stood their hugging.

"I love fortune cookies. They're amazing." We all laughed at Blake.

"Okay everyone open theirs on the count of 3" I counted to three and watched as everyone opened the cookie.  Every single one had a paper that says
Suprise! We're pregnant and engaged.