11: Lemme Dive In

Omg I had my music on shuffle and the song dive in came on. I burst out laughing. ITS THE PERFECT SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER😂😂😂 Dive in
PLUS PLEASE READ THE A/N ITS IMPORTANT AF!!
--------

I started shaking.
"Jai!" I quickly got out of the water and stood at the edge of the pool. I was scanning the pool for him, hoping he was alright. I was relieved but pissed when I saw he was hiding behind the pool ladder. So I pretended like I didn't see him.

"Ha oh well. He can die, I hate him anyways." I muttered knowing that he could hear me. He suddenly came splashing out behind the ladder.

"Do you really mean that?" Jai's face showed pure worry and hurt. It was upsetting to see him that sad but it was hilarious. He's so gullible. So I burst out laughing.

"You- You actually believed me!" I kept laughing until I was in tears. "Serves you right. That's what you get for making me think you drowned."  I glared. I get that it might be funny if you're the one throwing the prank. But the victim doesn't think it's funny. I mean, why would anyone want to joke about drowning?

"Ooh ouch babygirl." My heart fluttered at the new pet name. I loved it. I slid down into the water and began gliding around. I was just treading in the water when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I was pulled into a wet chest. It was somehow comforting. But a major turn on.

"You're gorgeous, you know that right?" He smiled against my neck as I laid my hands on his.

"Nope. No ones ever told me that." He smirked probably thinking that he was so special. "They usually call me beautiful or sexy." I smirked, but in reality I was kinda lying. Only on like Instagram I get called that.

"Only I'm allowed to call you that." He growled, but I understand why. I mean cmon, I'm a sexy beast. Nah jk.
"You're mine!" Uh oh. His wolfs out now. His eyes were turning black, filled with anger and lust.  Honestly, it's sexy as hell when he gets possessive. But not the psychopath kind, if you know what I mean.

"And you're mine." I turned around to face him completely. He smiled and gripped my legs around his waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We just sat there for goddess knows how long and stared into each other's eyes. I saw things I've only noticed until now.

His eyes weren't just a simple brown. They were a mixture of brown, green and specks of grey. It sounds like a weird mixture, but they're beautiful. He also had really long eyelashes. The lucky bastard! Do you know how many girls wish we had that? He also had a small scar above his lip, but it blended in perfectly. His pink plump lips, which is yet another thing that most girls would kill for. And a sharp jawline! That's goals for guys.  The one flaw he had was his slightly crooked nose, it suited him though. Overall, he was perfect.

And I love him

----------------
*JAI'S POV*
She tricked me! I really thought she didn't love me.

Correction! I really thought she didn't **like** me. How could she love me? I may seem alright from the outside but in reality, I'm broken.  But I know she can fix me. I always want her with me. I want to protect her and be there for her and my future pups. God I can't wait to have pups with her.  So wanting to get closer, I swam up to her and wrapped my arms around her small waist. She put her hands on top of mine as I kissed her neck and smiled.

"You're gorgeous, you know that right?" I didn't want to call her beautiful because every guy calls his girl beautiful. I want  our relationship to be different then others.

"Nope no ones ever called me that." I smirked, I knew no one would call her gorgeous. Okay let me rephrase that, I sounded like a total douchebag.  I meant that I know that she wouldn't get called gorgeous, she probably only got called beautiful.
"They usually call me beautiful or sexy." She smirked this time. See told you!  But when I thought it over. I was angry at the thought of another guy calling her sexy and checking her out.
"Only I'm allowed to call you that!" I growled out feeling my wolf surfacing. Luckily I kept him in control before he did something stupid.
"You're mine!" She twisted her body towards me, so I wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. She put her arms around my neck making my wolf purr. Which is funny because he's an alpha.
Oh shut up you horndog
Wow never thought my wolf would call me a horndog
Just comfort our mate you dumbass
I blocked out Scott and focused on my gorgeous mate.
"And you're mine." I smiled widely when she said that. We stared at each other for what felt like only a few minutes. In that time I noticed how perfect she really is.

She had the most softest facial features. Her eyes weren't even a simple grey like I thought they were. They seemed to be grey, blue and green. Her eyes are indescribable. They were drop dead gorgeous. She even had a cute button nose and small thin lips which made her adorable but yet mature looking. her cheeks were really soft and flush that it was hard to notice the small scar beside her lips.

This all made me realize everything. That she's perfect for me. I couldn't have it any other way.

I love her
And I want to everyone to know she's mine.

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
----------
-------------
I love writing 😂Sure it can be a pain in my ass at times but I'm grateful to know that I'm not doing it for nothing.

IMPORTANT PART!
I was thinking of making a sex scene for the next chapter but I'm not gonna make it unless you guys tell me too. Which means you guys have to either PM me or comment. So please please do that! I would appreciate that, and it would make the book more spicy😂😂

anyways see ya next update😜

-SR xx

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW