7:Pain

Word count:925
Unedited.

When it was 9:50 pm I locked my door, shut the lights off and jumped out of my window. Except this time my ankle was completely twisted. I definitely wasn't expecting that. It didn't help I was meeting a sexy ass beast in 10 min .😉😂

I yelped when I twisted my ankle back in shape. Oh man did it hurt like a bitch. It's time like this that I praise Jesus for being a werewolf. I could feel my ankle healing.
Good job you dumbass. We're gonna be late now.
oh shut up. Who's the one that jumped out of the window so we could go and see our mate?
Sorry and correction. It's sexy beast. Not just mate.

I laughed and blocked her out like usual. She just gets so annoying. That's why I mainly talk to her in wolf form.

I started sprinting to the park, hoping to get there on time. But I'm pretty sure anybody witnessing me right now would think I'm a zombie. I probably look like a complete retard. Yay!

I walked into the park and glanced around looking for a familiar figure, but couldn't find one. I pulled out my phone and saw I was actually early. It was only 9:57. So I just hopped on one of the swings and well, swung. After what only felt like a few minutes, I pulled my phone out and checked the time. It was 10:13. I stopped swinging and looked around the park. But gave up when finally realizing I just got stood up.
There must be a reason for it all. Right?
I hardly doubt that Aria.
No. Our mate wouldn't do that
How can you be so sure?
I just know.
Whatever. Wanna go for a run?
Yaaas!
I walked towards the forest and shifted into my wolf. I haven't shifted in probably about a good week. Aria was getting restless.

I let my wolf take over completely. She deserves to be free every once and a while. My wolf is a shade of light grey with tinges of blue. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a wolf look like mine does. It's quite interesting.

When my wolf was finished with her run. I put on my undergarments seeing as my clothes were shredded. I, yet, again checked the time and saw it was 3:49am. Holy shit. I was gone for like 6 hours. That's cray cray.
I ran to my house as fast as I could. When I got there I tried to be sly with closing the front door. Which I was, but what I saw next suprised me. My father and Vanessa sitting on the couch.

Haha I know to some of you it's really usual. But as you know, neither of them pay attention anyways. So why care?
"Where have you been?!" My father harshly whispered trying not to wake everyone.

"A run." I simply replied just wanting this to be over with.

"Yeah right. You were probably just out fucking some guy." Vanessa scoffed, as my wolf growled at her.

"Leave me alone Vanessa. You expect me to treat you like a mother but yet you still treat me like shit. How do you expect to be a good mom for your own little mutt? Same for you dad. You expect me to treat you like the worlds best dad. But yet you don't even care about how she treats us." I argued, I was actually surprised when my father looked upset. I felt bad now, but I won't give him pity.

"We need to talk. We already talked to the others. It's bad news." My father began explaining.

"Vanessa. Vanessa lost the baby." They both began tearing up.

"Omg. I'm sorry for your guys loss. That's horrible. I feel horrible. But, and please don't hate me for saying this. I'm glad, because you guys were both unfit to be parents. No offence, I don't wanna seem like a bitch. But you both need to work on being better parents to us, before you add another kid to the equation. Again, I'm sorry for your loss." I frowned, my father looked kind of mad. I don't blame him. I sounded like a bitch.

"Why are you acting like it's just us losing something? You just lost a little sister!" My father seethed.

"Honestly, I'm a horrible person for saying this. But Vanessa isn't my mother and she never will be. My mom wasn't a whore. And she's not my little sister. You wanna know why? Because I lost my dad a long time ago when my mom died. He never came back. Instead he ignored his children and started paying all of his attention to a woman who abused his kids." I cried.

"I didn't lose anything. You lost four kids and a wife. All because you wanted some whore. No offence Vanessa." At this point my own father was basically crying, I felt horrible after saying those things but they're true. He shouldn't expect pity after everything he's created.
I just walked away.
Like Jai did.

With those being my last thoughts. I let the darkness consume me.

-------------------
Sorry if the whole argument confused you.
Why did Jai stand her up?
We will see😏😂 Why am I laughing? Idek. I've just written like 4 chapters in the last 8 hours. It's currently 4 am😊 So If some parts don't make any sense. You can blame my lack of sleep.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

-Shea Shea xx