2: The Start of A Distaster

Unedited

I sat there on my bed sobbing. Waiting for her to go to work. I needed her to leave so I could actually do it. I don't deserve this. She's a monster. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. She thinks that's how all mothers treat there kids. She's delusional. No mother should call their kids useless cows, bitches, and threaten to beat them. Hell its not even a threat anymore if it's already happened a couple of times. Thankfully it stopped when I stood out of her way and did my chores. I heard the door to our house close. That was my que to go and grab what I needed. I grabbed all the bottles I could find and a small glass of water. I ran back to my room.
"God I hope they forgive me"
"Please don't hate me"
"My father should've just left her already"
I couldn't stop the thoughts from rushing into my head. I laid on my  bed with music playing softly in the background. I poured all the pills onto my mattress and slowly started taking them all one by one. Starting to sob when I reached the last pill. Soon regretting it, wishing to take my actions back. It was too late. It's already been done. Maybe this is for the best. I balled like a baby as I let the darkness consume me.
---------------
"Ashlen!" I heard a voice yell while somebody kept shaking me rapidly.

"Ashlen please wake up" I opened my eyes letting them adjust to my surroundings, I soon figured out it was Asher and Blake shaking me.

"Huh" I whispered watching them stare at me with concern.

"You were whispering things and crying in your sleep. I think it was a nightmare or some shit." I lifted my hands to my face only to find my whole face was wet from tears and sweat.

"Uh yeah it was probably just a nightmare." I tried sounding convincing but completely failed. It wasn't a nightmare. It was a memory from when I was 13 years old. I was stupid 3 years ago. I just missed my mom. She was killed in a rogue attack like many others were. My whole family was devastated, especially my father. But that didn't last long. He ended up having a second mate. And let me to tell you, she's a complete bitch. She used to call me names and beat me. Nobody else knew about it.

Obviously she stopped when I got older and I was able to stick up for myself. She knew that I would fight back if she kept it up.

Anyways long story short. I gave up and thought the only way out of it was committing suicide. Wrong! Since I'm a werewolf, I would've need atleast 3 bottles to completely kill myself. I only took 2, so my body healed itself and I woke up the next morning. Nobody else knows about my attempted suicide and I hope they never do. Oh sh-

"Hello! Are you high on shrooms?" Blake snapped his fingers in front of my face bringing me back to consciousness.

"What? I don't do shrooms! What the fuck. Hakuna your tatas," I scowled at Blake. "If anything I do weed." My scowl turning into a smirk. The looks on Blake and Asher's faces were priceless. It looked like a constipated Pineapple Nacho Unicorn. Sounds weird? Yeah. Exactly. There face was indescribable and weird but it was absolutely phenomenal.  I burst out laughing.

"Omg you guys should've seen your faces!" I cried out in laughter as they glared at me.

"Don't say that you Numnut!"

"Not funny fucktard" Blake and Asher blurted out at the same time as they smacked my arms.

"Okay okay. Just calm down you horndogs!" I giggled while Asher mimicked me.

"Ok whatever. We came in here to tell you that lunch I ready." Blake smirked knowing that dad gets mad when I sleep in. It's not a very good impression on his part. An alphas daughters should be doing almost anything useful;not sleeping in till 1 a clock. Oh well.

"Aight. Let's just hope dad doesn't flip dicks on you." Asher smirked then slowly made a disgusted face after realizing what he said.

"Eww that's fucking gross. I don't even wanna imagine that." Blake made a gagging noise.

"God just forget what I said. And it wouldn't matter anyways. Dad would flip if he found out she wasn't innocent." Asher frowned while Blake starting maniacally laughing. If you're wondering how they know I'm not completely innocent, is because Asher and Blake once walked in on me and a guy making out. So they're assuming I've done worse.

   He slowly leaned over and whispered into Asher's ear. I could only catch some words which were play, never, truth, innocence, and revenge. Just by hearing those words I was absolutely terrified. These numnuts come up with anything to get me in trouble. God they even got a whole box of sex things consisting of ribbed condoms, lube, pregnancy test, lingerie and spread them all over my room so that when my dad walked in he would see it all. Let's just say it didn't end well on my part so I made my revenge by tricking them into taking a bunch of Viagra pills. They're so damn gullible. They ended up having a boner for a whole day.

Everybody laughed at them wherever they went: So now they probably want to get revenge. The pranks seem to get dirtier each time... See what I did there.😉 So what are they gonna do this time?

"Oh sis. How bout we go downstairs and play a good old game of Never have I ever with the family?" They smiled. This can't be happening. They're gonna find out about anything nasty I've done.
Fml
-------------------
Smoooosh. Lmao idk. This next chapter is gonna be realllllly interesting and you'll find out about all the things Ashlen and her siblings have done😏oops. Sorry Ashlen. Anyways sorry if this was horrible. Things will get better but this is just the start of it all.😊😂 Sooo until next time!

Bye my loves xx
~Shea Shea