Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces

Comenzar desde el principio

---------
Donghae finally vacate my room and went back to his own table. When the coast was already clear, I decided to send Bom a message.

Dara: Hey! Are you free later after work?

Bom: Why? What's up?

Dara: I won't tell unless you said your free. 😝

Bom: Aisht! Fine I am, now what's up?

Dara: I just got promoted.

Bom: OMG!! That's amazing!! Congratulations sis!!!😃😘 We should celebrate!!

Dara: Calm down Bom. I still feel weird about this promotion thing.

Bom: Why? Btw, to what position have you been promoted?

Dara: Department Head. And Donghae will take my current position as Chief Editor.

Bom: Oh. I see what you mean. Wait, what will happen to the witch?

Dara: She said she'll take the same position but she will transfer to London. I still don't get why me? Isn't it odd considering i've been gone for weeks?

Bom: Well, they can't blame you with that. Its beyond your control. You deserve the title and the Board noticed that ok? Don't be too hard on yourself. Anyway, can i take Seunghyun later please? 😅

Dara: Fine you can. Donghae will be there too.

Bom: What?!? Why? 😤

Dara: He's the one who invited me to hang out and celebrate. So be nice to him.

Bom: What? You should tell that to him. I've been nothing but nice to him.

Dara: Aisht! Just relax Bom. See you later?

Bom: Fine. See yah!

I put my phone down on my table and went back to work. These two will never get along. Argghh.

-------
SEUNGHYUN'S POV

Finally, a free time. This week has been hectic for the gang. Jiyong was gone for days and put us in charge to all the transactions needed to be settled. Not that i'm complaining, its just that it took almost all of my time. Even the time i should spend with Bom was used up just to finish the job that needs to be done.

I am driving towards our main base when my phone suddenly rang. I saw Bom's picture on my screen and immediately answered. I can't keep her waiting, its a mortal sin.

"Hello?"

"Seunghyunie!! Are you busy?" I heard her asked with a cheery voice. Its one thing i like about her and also one of the things thats making me feel normal apart from having a life i'm currently in.

"I'm driving but you're on speaker. What is it?"

"Oh, are you free later?"