"When?"

I grit out in anger, grabbing his neck and choking him. As soon as I choke him Matt straightens up. I'm almost positive theirs steam coming out of my ears.

"In a month" he manages to say.

My hold on his neck suddenly becomes tighter. Matt comes up to me and pull my hand away from the Rogues neck.

"Alpha, don't kill him we need to find out more about this attack."

I nod.

"How many rogues will be attacking my pack in one month?"

"There are about 500 of us A-alpha."

"Looks like we wont have a problem since we have over 2000 pack members." mutters Matt.

"How does your leader know there's a white wolf in our pack?" asks Matt curiously staring at the disgusting rogue in front of me.

"I-I d-don't k-know, he sent us here as a warning"

I stare at him trying to see if his lying. Unfortunately it looks like his telling the truth. I feel like pulling my hair out, rogues are after my mate. Thank the moon goddess the don't know the white wolf's her but still. They cross my territory and threaten to attack my pack and possibly kidnap my mate. They have another thing coming. My pack will fight to protect Melody- their Luna.

"How does he know the white wolf is a female?"

I ask using air quotes for the word 'white shifter'.

"There's a witch helping him, the witch told us its a female. That the white shifter we have been looking for, for almost ten years is a female. That's all I know I swear."

I nod. Matt and I turn to leave the underground prison.

"Tell everyone we have a pack meeting in the next half hour"

I tell Matt through mind link. I know we're right next to each other but this place is not sound proof and I don't really trust that rogue.

"Yes Alpha I'll tell everyone." he replies.

We walk to the pack house together. I tell him to follow me into my office there we see Melody and her family talking. She sees me and smiles, she stands up to hug me and I hug her back. I nuzzle her neck taking in her breathe taking scent trying to calm Kayden down.

She pulls away and I see those beautiful eyes filled with worry. I kiss her forehead and sit down behind my desk pulling her onto my lap.

I tell them everything that the rogue told me and that we will be having a pack meeting. I told Mel's family I wanted them there. During the time I was telling them Matt questioned why we were telling them and we told him that his Luna was the white shifter. Matt was shocked by also amazed to know how powerful his Luna is.

Right now I'm telling my pack everything. I'm telling them that we expect to have an attack in one month and that we need to prepare. I said that children sixteen and older will have to fight and that all women and younger children need to be in the safe house on the day. I also said that women may fight, its entirely up to them.

After all of that I introduced Melody to the pack. We told the pack about the rogues being after her and that she's a white shifter. My entire pack was in awe knowing how powerful their Luna to be was.

Melody's POV

Alec told our entire pack about me. We now walk up to our room hand in hand. As soon and he closes the door he presses me up against the wall and kisses me.

When he pulls apart he places his forehead to mine.

"Melody your going to have guards as of tomorrow. To make sure your okay at all times."

I gasp and pull away from Alec. I can't believe he thinks I need people watching over me!

"No, no Alec will have no guards. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

He walks up to me and places his hand on my cheek.

"I know you can take care of yourself Mel, but I need some piece of mind that when I'm not around someone will be looking after you, making sue you're okay."

"No"

Alec looks like his getting really angry since I'm not obeying him. Stupid Alphas who expect everyone to listen to them. Not me I'm his mate- his equal and I also happen to have Alpha blood.

In an instant his in front of me pushing me against the wall. His canines are out. I'm shaking with fear right now. He moves my hair out of my neck and he does something I would never expect.

He marks me with out my permission!

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Hello lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this very late update. I know I took forever to update but I've been kinda busy. I won't be updating very often for awhile since my exams are coming up and I need to study.

So unfortunately this is the last update for awhile. (Wipe imaginary tear away)

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸