Chapter 37

Melody's POV

1 month later.

I feel someone kiss my cheek softly. I grumble in response with closed eyes enjoying my last bits of sleep.

"Wake up love," whispers Alec in my ear in his sexy morning voice.

He kisses my temples then hops out of bed, with no effort what so ever. I sit up and rub my sleepy eyes. I look around our room and smile.

Yes our room. After me being in hospital Alec became more overprotective. He fixed up his room and it turned into our room so that he could keep an eye on me. He was suddenly in most of my classes. If he wasn't in one Eric or Matt were. Over the last month Chris and Alec have come to some sort of agreement.

They're not friends. But as long as they both make sure I don't get hurt, they're good. After coming home Chris gave Alec the 'talk' about ever hurting me. For once I actually saw him scared and it was because of my best friend.

"Love, we need to go shopping. "Alec says bringing me back to reality.

"Why?" I ask with a creased brow.

He stands in front of me bites his lip and uses his thumb to rub the creases away.

"Because today you finally become the Luna of the Silvermoon pack. " he says smirking.

I jump up from excitement.

"What?!" I squeal.

"You heard me. Now get that cute butt of yours moving there's still a lot to do," Alec says putting on a shirt.

I stare at his abs. Ugh why does he have such a good body. I think I started drooling. I wipe it away before he sees. But I was too late he started smirking. I held my head high and walked over to our closet took out some clothes and went into the bathroom. Locking the door of course. My turn to smirk.

I do my normal morning routine. I shower, brush my teeth, all in all I get ready for the long day ahead of me.

Once I finished I slowly opened the bathroom door. Peeking out to see if Alec was around. He wasn't so I exited the bathroom and tried to find him.

I walked around the house then the smell of pancakes caught my attention. So I followed the smell which lead me to the kitchen.

Guess who was standing behind the stove, shirtless making pancakes...

You guessed right my mate, Alec.

He hasn't noticed me yet so I hug him from behind. Wrapping my arms around his torso. My body egnites with sparks. He spins around and picks me up.

My arms move from his torso to his neck and my legs wrap themselves around his waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck and he puts me by the kitchen counter. So that I'm sitting on it. We stay there for who knows how long just in each others arms.

"Uh um..." someone clears their throat behind us.

Ava.

I pull away from Alec, embrace and walk over to Ava. Engulfing her into a hug.

"Ava!"

The two of us hug then she goes on to making herself some coffee. The two of us have grown close in the past month. She's most definitely my best friend- girl best friend. No-one can take Chris's place as my best friend though.

Alec places a plate with two pancakes in front of me. The pancakes have berries and chocolate sauce on them.