Chapter 7

Alec's POV

Ever since school started on Wednesday I haven't been going. I have been trying to catch up on my Alpha duties. It's becoming too much for me to handle. I think pacing my office. I need to find my mate, my Luna to help me rule my pack. It's been so hard to keep up with my work that I had to ask my twin to help. Your probably thinking that can't be that bad...right? Wrong she's so annoying and never does anything right.

I need I distraction right now... I know 'Aubrey Elizabeth' has a concert rehearsal today. I can go check that out.

Hopefully her singing is as good as everyone says. Then again my twin sister is a fan of her music, probably why I don't really like it or listen to it often. What my twin and u are total opposites.

I leave the pack house and get into my white BMW i8. I love my car.

"You are such and idiot" mumbles my wolf, Kayden.

I roll my eyes.

"I wonder how I got stuck with such a simple wolf. Kayden, my car is awesome."

"And means nothing if you don't find our mate."

I decide to block him out, he's right. I'll be nothing without my mate. I shake my head and head to the hall.

 I shake my head and head to the hall

It was a long a silent car ride. I felt so BORED. I'm so used to doing something that when I do nothing I get bored. I briskly walked into the hall.

The hall looked pretty decent I guess. It was decorated with a how bunch of girly decorations.

(It looked like this just imagine it was decorated)

There's a lot of people walking around aimlessly and others are walking around shouting orders. It looks like some of them are going to burst. It's makes me chuckle. I probably look like that when I dark orders.

As I am walking around the hall nearing the stage the most intoxicating scent hits me. It smells like strawberrys with a hint of lavender.

I see 'Audrey Elizabeth' singing Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth when I see you again. I've never noticed how beautiful she is when my sister goes on about her.

I always thought that a girl with blue hair would never be my type... But damn. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever set eyes on. The blue hair actually suits her.

I was checking her out and I'm pretty sure she was checking me out too while singing. Our eyes locked, she had the most captivating light brown eyes. Ones I could stare into for hours and never ever get bored.

She's so beautiful and all MINE!

"Go to mate!!" shouts an excited Kayden in my mind.

I hurriedly approach my mate with love and lust in my eyes. I visibly see her gulp in shock. Her shock soon turns into fear. Almost like she just realized who I was. Was I not good enough for her?

Then she does something that breaks me completely. She runs. I'm frozen in my stop.
"Go after her you fool. Mates getting away." says an aggravated Kayden.

As soon as over come over my shock I follow her. I run into another wolf.

He says, "Wooh slow down dude you can't come in here. It's way to close to Audrey's dressing room."

I let out a threatening growl. At that very moment Kayden took control.

"Listen hear 'dude' my mate just ran in that direction. So move out of my way." he said using alpha tone through clenched teeth emphasising on the word 'dude.'

The guy immediately stepped out of our way. I fought with Kayden for control. I managed to convince him to give me control. Telling him he might make our mate even more scared of us. Why is she so scared of us we won't hurt her.

I followed her scent till I was in front of a door. It looked like a dressing room. Suddenly her scent became extremely faint. I broke the door off of its hinges trying to get to her. To make sure she was okay.

I barged into the room, to find a girl with her black hair in a messy bun. In a over sized shirt she was pretty. She was sitting on the floor with a book in her hands. She looked like she was studying. Kayden tried to take control again. She took at me tentatively with fear in her eyes.

I managed to grit out, "Where is she?" I was referring to my mate.

The girl hesitantly pointed to the dressing room's back door. I gave her a small nod and ran out of there trying to find my mate.

The door led to a passage way. I could not find my mates scent and she was nowhere to been seen.

I sighed heavily

I sighed heavily. Kayden was furious, "Go back to the dressing room that girl lied to us."

"No Kayd she didn't we lost our mate." he howled in pain and started whimpering in the back of my mind.

I slowly walked to my car. Before getting in I said under my breath, "I will find you again, mate. Next time I won't let you get away from me I promise."

After saying that I sped off in the direction of my pack house. I have a meeting with the Alpha who's pack recently moved into this area. He's the Alpha of Lakewood pack I'm pretty sure.

I got home finished some alpha business, then got in bed with one thought on my mind... My beautiful mate.

"Kayden..."

"Hmm," hummed Kayd in response.

"We don't even know our mate yet and we're already whipped."

He simply chucked in response.

After our little conversation I fell into a bliss full slumber

••••••••••

This chapter is not great. I've never written from a guy's point if view so that might explain why it's like that.

Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

Azzie01🌸