Epilogue

Melody's POV

So we are going to have to move the wedding forward. By almost a year forward. Why? Because, Im pregnant.

You see, the night before Alec and mines graduation we might of done the naughty without protection. Which lead to now,me finding out I am pregnant almost a week later. Alec made me take a pregnancy test.

He said Ive been getting mood swings and odd cravings so he bought pregnancy tests because he had a suspicion. So I took two. Both are positive.

Im standing in the bathroom, mouth agap from shock.

Im nervous. I dont know how Alec is going to react. Im afraid that my brothers will all be disappointed in me. But then Viola decides to butt in.

"Remember that Ash and Mase both marked and had sex with their mates after a month of being together."

"So?"

"So, technically they cant be mad at us. Weve known our mate for almost a year. And we won't be pregnant alone!"

That's right Emma and Riley are pregnant too. And Riley is not a force to be reckoned with no thats she's pregnant. That girl is scary and Im surprised Mase hasnt lost his head yet.

Since Em and Riley were both human, they had a lot of explaining to do to their parents. Since they met these guys a month ago and were both already pregnant. So Ashton and Mason had to go along with them and tell their parents about the werewolf world.

The girls mothers accepted them as mates but their fathers not so much. Their fathers were extremely overprotective. Especially when they found out their daughters were mated to werewolves.

Anyway, like I was saying I have no idea how Im going to tell Alec. What if he doesnt want children right now? All of our plans have to change now.

Eventually, Viola managed to convince me that he would be thrilled at the thought of being a parent and having and heir to the pack.

I nervously walked towards his office. I knocked softly on the door and entered when I heard him say come in.

Alec looked angry and Matt and Eric were standing there. They were probably discussing something and I interrupted them.

As soon as Alec saw me his expression soften and he raised his eyebrow asking me whats wrong.

"Alec I need to talk to you..." I say while Matt and Eric quietly exit the office.

"Whats the matter?"he asks while nodding to the couch in his office.

The two of us sit down on the same couch. He turns his body slightly so that his facing me. I fiddle with my fingers trying to think of ways to start this conversation. How do I tell him that I'm...

Alec gets up from the couch and crouches down in front of me. He gently lifts my chin up so that Im looking directly at him.

"Melody, you know you can tell me anything, right?"

I nod. My throat feels like its closing, making it feel impossible to say anything. Alec nuzzles his head in my neck breathing in my scent. I try and dig my head deeply into his chest. His scent helps to calm me slightly.

"Now tell me whats wrong, princess."

I sigh. Okay here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper afraid of my own words.

Alec immediately pulls away, so that I'm arms length away from him. He searches my face trying to see any trace of me lying. Why would I lie about this? This is serious!