"That's what you say," she smirked, walking out the room.

"You know what Perrie," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm tired of you thinking that you're better than the rest of us. You're just like us. We're here because of her. Harry didn't want any of us here, so if you think you're different then you really are a messed up person," I said.

"What are you two doing?" Harry said, walking into the hallway.

"Um," Perrie stuttered.

"I went to visit my best friend who looks terrible," I said.

"Perrie!" he shouted.

"She did it on her own," Perrie said.

"Don't worry Zayn warned me I just didn't listen," I said.

"You literaly get on my nerves," Harry said to me.

"Well I'm sorry. I wanted to visit my best friend and I didn't think it was fair that Perrie gets to be invovled in everything while the rest of us have to figure it out ourselves. Sometime Charlie doesn't even know what's going on, but Perrie does. Don't you think that's unfair?" I said to him.

"Maybe but it doesn't matter," he replied.

"Whatever Harry," I said.

"Look, there's a reason why Perrie was in there. And there's a reason why I said Charlie doesn't need any visitors," I said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"One, Perrie can help with medicine becomes she majored in medical studies while in college, so the doctor trusted her to work with her. I just said ok, following what the doctor said. The reason why Charlie doesn't need visitors now is because she's sick and looks sick and I don't want to hear you guys talking about her ebing sick. She can't help it. She can't do anything about it. She needs to lay off for a bit. Become a bit healthier," he said.

"She might be lonely. You can't be there for her all the time. She need us. We're her family too," I said.

"Just let it be. For once Gaby listen to my point and let it be," he said, eyes pleading and everything.

"Whatever Harry," i said, pushing past him.

"It's always something with you. Listen to me for once without any complaints or attitude and maybe you'll understand my point," he said.

"Ok," I said, walking downstairs into the living to find Dani and Elenaor watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

"Come on guys, we all know Khloe and Brody are the best out of that whole mixed up crazy family. Lets watch something funny," I smiled.

"Like what?" Dani asked.

"Little Fockers?" Eleanor suggested.

"I like your thinking, yeah let's watch this," I smiled.

----------

Harry's POV.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and walked into the room with Charlie. I laid in bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist, turning her to face me.

"Harry," she said quietly.

"Hi baby," I said kissing her forehead.

"You feel warm," she said so innocently.

"I know baby," I said wrapping her in blankets. She didn't respond very well to the medicine, so I'm waiting on Liam and Louis to work up their potion to make her feel better.