Chapter 9

New Orleans - Mikaelson residence

"Kol?"

"The one and only brother!" Kol announced, holding his arms out and making a turn to show that it really was him.

Klaus didn't know what to do, he was speechless, never had he ever been in a situation where he's been so happy to see Kol before. After a few moments of silence, everyone assumed that that was all Klaus had to say, but instead he shook himself out of the little trance he was in and pulled his brother into a hug, patting his back hard enough that if he was human then he would have broken his back.

When Klaus released him he turned around to look at Freya, who had a warm smile on her face and her eyes had glazed over.

"Did you do this?" Klaus asked, his voice trembling slightly,

"Well I did make a promise brother, and I'm a Mikaelson, I've learnt that it's our thing to keep promises" she said, her smile widening and she walked forward to hug her two brothers.

"What about Elijah? Have you been to see Rebekah yet?" Klaus asked,

"Both of them actually, sorry that we left you till last but it was just convenient, Rebekah was with Freya when I was resurrected and we ran into Elijah on the way, he was visiting the bar on our way here" Kol replied, eagerly making his way towards the door, "which is pretty much where I want to be right now so if you don't mind, this reunion was lovely but I've not been able to get drunk in some time and I'm all about changing that"

He gave his siblings one last hug and made his way to the door before turning back quickly to say something, "oh and I forgot to mention, before I was resurrected from the hell hole with all the ancestors, I managed to overhear some talking and you would not believe who's on their wanted list-"

"Oh but I already know brother, I'm working on it"

"Well perhaps you should also know what kind of creature is helping them track blondie down"

Klaus looked at Kol quizzically when he made his way back over,
"What do you mean?"

"I mean, theres a reason that you've been unable to locate your pregnant lady friend and the ancestors have been approached by a being that has the power of god on their side in finding her" Kol said with caution

"And these 'beings' are?" Klaus argued, raising his voice a little so that his brother would get to the point

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

"KOL!" Klaus, Freya and Lucien all exclaimed simultaneously

"Fine fine" Kol surrendered, holding his hands up above his head, "I mean I guess I already told you, what kind of creature would have the power of God on their side," the three looked around quizzically "there are bloody angels on her ass, and not in the fun way"

Where klaus and Lucien both burst into laughter, something sparked in Freya, her eyes widened and she looked up to Klaus and then turned and paced back to her study. Klaus, Kol and Lucien all following behind her, looking to each other suddenly worried about her quick change in attitude.

"What is it Freya?" Klaus persisted

"This changes everything" Freya said to no one in particular, bolting to the chair she was on almost all of yesterday trying to find this woman. The three men followed behind Freya, Klaus quickly becoming agitated and asking her on repeat 'what's changed' and 'what's happening'