Crazy Aunt or Crazy Stepbrother?

"Jacob don't ignore your mother and go pack!" my father yelled from downstairs.

"I do what I want when I want!" Jacob screamed back. Two seconds later a door slammed leaving the house with tension and silence.

So there it was. Finally. At last. Jacob's breaking point.

But I guess I wouldn't blame him, I would've flipped if I found out at the last possible minute that me and Jacob are spending the next few weeks at Lisa's sisters house... OH WAIT I DID.

So why am I not flipping out that I am going to a strangers house?

At least Jacob has some history with that women while as, I don't.

So as I'm packing my bag tucking in all the necessary equipment needed to spend the next few weeks at Jacob's aunts house my phone goes off blaring the song 'Don't Stop Believin' wtf?!

I go to my phone which is propt on the table to see 'Dania' calling me.

Dania... now that's a name I haven't heard from a while.

"hello?" I answer slowly even though I know it's her.

"David's in a mental hospital?!"

"Yeah I guess..." well hello to you too.

"Dex almost died?!" she asked with a little less enthusiasm.

"Yeahh"

"Jacob just stormed out of your house because he hates his aunts son"

"yeahh- wait, how do you know that?"

"easy guess" She said obviously Lying. 

"yeah okayy"

"fine I can see him from my window he's rambling about random shit, you should get him before my 'rents call the cops"

"Oh god" I can just picture Dania's parents staring wide eye at Jacob as he prances in their sidewalk rambling nonsense, maybe he will end up with David.

"I miss you Nicole, I'm so sorry for blaming you on everything I guess I was just jealous"

After hearing those words my eyes teared up, not until this very moment I have never realized I missed my Dania.

"I miss you too Dania I just wish I could see spit on as you could about my problem"

"You kidding?! You had no problem, you're perfect"

"no such thing"

"alas you lie"

"did not" I denied.

"Oh god your brother in law is screaming random syllables"

"Oh great lord of hot pockets I will be there in a jiffy" after I hang up the phone I collapse on my bed, I should probably get Jacob.

I grab out my phone and text him:

Jacob! Get back here right now before Dania's parents call the cops!!

A minute later I see him jog into the yard. Ten minutes after that I hear a knock on the door.

"come in" I yell as I turn off my phone.

"Hey..." Jacob says awkwardly.

"Hi" I say awkwardly back. And for some reason it just felt like we are the only two people in the world and yet we still act awkward around each other like we haven't met before. 

"So three weeks alone with my crazy aunt, huh?" He asked randomly breaking the tension, bringing me back on earth.

"She can't be that bad" I reason.

"Nope she's pretty crazy"

"she's not like that crazy witch in Hansel and Gretel right?" I laugh.

"Nope but pretty close" he joked I think...

"Well she has a son named Trent right?"

As soon as I said Trent he stiffened up. 

"I'm sorry is there some tension between you and him that I need to know"

He thought for a moment then answered "No, not that you need to know"

and with that he slammed the door on his way out. I can't help but disagree with what he just said, now I have to know.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's very short, but it has to be to get that idea in your head I didn't want to overwelm you with events. Next one will be way longer and has more drama P R O M I S E

make sure to check out my other books guys! Just because they don't have many votes doesn't mean they're not good :)

VOTE...

COMMENT...

SHARE...

FOLLOW...