Deal or No Deal?

Jacobs POV

"Jacob I'm so sorry" Nicole said with eyes full of tears. I scoffed "sorry for what?" She backed away slowly "for never loving you" my fists clenched into fists of fury. "What?" I ask slowly. Dex came in and walked in right next to Nicole taking her hand "I told you I would win" he smirked laughing viciously.

I awoken with a panic breath in a blanket on the grass. I glanced around frantically to see Dex smirking victoriously.

"Dex" I growled.

"Yes sleeping beauty?"

"cut the crap Dex where am I?" I felt a strong pain in my head and felt very groggy what happened last night?

"You are in what I call a debt"

"what?"

"Um didn't I tell you to leave Nicole alone otherwise I would tell the cops what you did?"

I groan. I really didn't want to think.

"Fortunatly I let that slide giving you a second chance"

"Whats the catch Dex?"

"Oh nothing, just thought I'd give you a chance because you Chase Nicole around too, right Jacob?"

"I didn't know he would…"

"Dude, you are so stupid!"

"Did you just call me dude?"

"I'm sorry, Dick"

"Okay what's your point Dex?" I said as I rubbed my head.

"We have to stop Chase"

"And if I don't?"

"then I tell the cops that you knew David was violent, and that you did drugs"

"You have no proof"

He laughed as he took out his phone and went to his gallary. Right there on the last photo was Nicole? it looked like she wasn't ready for the pic. Was he stalking her?

"What the fuck Dex?" I screamed asI pointed at his phone.

He looks down at his phone to see what happened.

"shit oops" He said as he quickly swiped to the next pic which was of me buying drugs from a dealer.

"You're a fucking stalker Dex"

"At least I didn't tell a violent mental person to kill you"

"I really am sorry Dex…"

"what were you thinking when you told David?"

"Dex I really just wanted Nicole to myself and you were in the way"

"I really thought we could've been friends, Jacob"

"We still can be"

"No, you already lost your chance"

"Okay so how are we going to get Chase?" I asked feeling terrible.

"I don't know you tried to get me didn't you? So you should know…"

I sigh heavily as I walk home, I will need a lot of explaining to do.

*** Nicoles POV ***

When Jacob finally came home my dad eyed him like he was an intruder, while his mom wept.

"How could you leave without telling us?" My father shouted brutally at him.

"I…" he was speechless.

"I was worried sick Jake!"

"don't call me Jake" he murmured.

"What?" she cried out.

"Your mother can call you whatever the fuck she likes you are in huge trouble"

"Where were you Jake? I mean Jacob" she sighed.

"I was at Dex's house"

Dex's house?

"Well you should've called-"

"we would've called-"

"the police-"

"how could you?" She breathed out stammering a bit. "I can't do this" she breathed out and ran upstairs.

My dad gave Jacob a glare and followed after her.

"Why were you at Dex's house?" I asked impatiently.

"Just leave me alone" and with that he ran out of the house, why are boys so complicated?

─────────────────────────

Make sure to check out: The Life of Jacob Prescott for more info of FFMNSP

Please give me a comment, share, and a vote I love reading all of your comments ♥

★ Vote  + comment ♥ + share ✔