Where's The Sunblock?

At aunt Sadys house I find myself staring at the damn four walls thinking about Jacob. Man I need a life!

So are we together????? or are we not??? I am so confused I set up one of those Yahoo Answer accounts and asked it. These are their answers:

derek158: obviously you are

still not sure, buddy!

ashtnisdaman: it depends if your love together is the same, why would you date someone if you don't feel the same

Do I feel the same?

will I ever feel the same after he lied to me…

all of these questions made my heart pound so loud I can hear it.

It pounded again… why is it coming from the door?

"Nicole open up"

I opened the door to find myself face to face with Aunt Sady.

"Well hello there" I said tiredly.

She scoffed. "Get dressed we are going to a water park"

"water park?" my mood lifted, water park is like my favorite place to be, if you could live at one, I would.

"Yeah isn't it great and it was all Jacobs idea"

say what???

"really?… Um I don't have a bathing suit"

"I know but you have a bikini from Lisa she said walking over to chair that holds a plastic bag and picks up the bag.

She pulls out the one from the day at the mall…

"I thought that was for Hawaii…"

"they're going to Hawaii again?"

"wait what? what do you mean again?"

her face turned white as she realized she told me something I wasn't supposed to know.

"well?" I asked her determined to know.

"uh they are on their honeymoon now sweety" she said slowly.

"Before the wedding?"

she nodded.

"And they didn't tell us?"

"well I'm sure there is a reason why they didn't tell you… there's got to be" she pointed out.

I wasn't sure if I was okay with all of this seceracy in my family… nevermind their not my family, I'm not theirs.

***

I decided to get changed because Jacob has no idea, and it would be mean of me to ruin his day.

I put on the black and white polka-dot bikini and headed out of the room in search for sunblock.

I found myself searching through cabinets, closets, even inbetween couch seats and yet couldn't find sunblock.

Jacob came down the stairs to catch me in midsearch.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just looking for sunblock, y'know the

ushe"

"the ushe is searching through the couch seats for sunblock?" he said amused.

I cross my arms over my chest. "Yes, problem?"

"well yeah uhhh I mean no, no problem, no problem at all" he said staring at my chest.

I glance down to see my crossed arms helped boost my boobs in my bikini. I automatically flexed my arms down, to get the distracted boy to stop drooling.

"When you're not staring at my boobs can you help me find the sunblock?"

I smirked when his face flushed.

"I wasn't staring, I was observing"

"uh huh" I laughed as his face turned a deeper shade of red as realization hit him on what he said.

"I didn't mean it like that!"

I walked down the hall in search of sunblock. "sureee you didn't"

He ran after me as I open one of the cabinets drawers in a bathroom I hmjust discovered. Hair brush, nail clipper, eye liner but no sunblock.

"Listen Nicole about what I said yesterday?"

my heart stopped, he's going to tell me he didn't mean it, that he never loved me, that he doesn't want to be with me.

"I know it's a lie, everything is a lie isn't it?" I said trying to fix things up.

"huh?"

"No need to act clueless Jacob" I closed the cabinet then searched through another. "I know you don't love me" I said giggling at my sillyness for believing he did, but on the inside I felt great pain.

He put his hand on mine to stop me from searching. I froze making my heart level to triple it's speed. He trailed a finger up my arm then rested it on my shoulder. He put his other hand on my other shoulder as he gently pushed me back until I was against the bathrooms wall. he locked his gaze with mine.

"I will never stop loving you" He said not blinking or muffling a chuckle at the end. Could it be true that Jacob really loves me?

I stare into his eyes searching for truth but all I got was getting lost in his eyes.

His eyes glance down at my lips, and I tried to stop myself from urging myself to him. Instead I stepped back making our distance just an inch away from us, not that far but good enough for personal space.

"This is my bathroom not a kissing booth"

Me and Jacob turned to see Trent staring with amuesment in his eyes.

"I always new you guys had it in for each other"

I scoffed, was it that obvious?

"I didn't know this was your bathroom…" Jacob said obviously embarrassed.

"well it is now that Carter's gone"

Memories of eyeliner flicked into my head making me giggle uncontrollably.

"What's up with you?" Trent asked probably thinking I'm crazy.

"You wear eyeliner?" I spill out laughing.

"Occasionally, what's it with you?"

"nothing, I just find it strange" I giggled, Jacob muffled a chuckle making Trent eye us with furry. He stormed into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and tried to storm off but I stopped him.

"Trent"

"apologizing are we now?"

"um no, do you know where the sunblock is?"

That is when Jacob started hollaring out with laughter.

"We ran out, you can get some when we are there" he scoffed then stormed away throwing his towel over his shoulder. Which defiantly sent me and Jacob another set of laughter.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! and thank you for almost 20K reads wowie!  hope you enjoyed this chapter, I honestly had a fun time writing it!

Questions to ponder:

Who is Carter? and why is he gone?

what will happen at the water park?

is Jacob and Nicole cute together?

do you like Trent?

why did they go on the honeymoon without Nicole and Jacob?

what's with all this seceracy!

THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!! PLEASE GIVE THIS CHAPTER A VOTE AND A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT. AND IF YOU LIKED IT A LOT MIND SHARING IT SO OTHERS CAN SEE IT TO? OR FOLLOW ME TO STAY TUNED WITH UPDATES/STATUS'S ABOUT THE BOOK! STAY FAB XX