Drama At Bitchville

Bananas

nothing like a good banana in the morning can bring me down. As I plop down on the coach next to Lucky, Lisa came up to me with a pissed look.

"Why aren't you ready?" she yelled at me causing Lucky to growl.

"And when did you get a dog ?"

Double oops. Today I was suppose to go gown fitting for the soon to be wedding. Plus I totally forgot to tell Lisa about Lucky.

"I'm sorry I forgot" I said sheepishly.

"Okay well, get ready we'll talk about the dog later"

I nod my head solemly not wanting to cause a fight.

I get up from my comfy spot on the coach and head up to my bedroom to get ready.

I yawn as I pull off my plain white tee to exchange for a graphic tee.

I pull of my cozy sweats for dark denium skinny jeans.

I pull on socks then I put on converse and head out the door.

Lucky followed behind me at my heel until I stopped at the gate. "Lucky shoo girl I got to go"

She looked up at me confused with her big puppy eyes that'll make anyone 's heart melt.

"I'm sorry girl" I said picking her up and placing her indoors while quickly shuting the door so Lucky won't run out.

I head down the path towards the gate and unlatched the gate. I step out and lock it then head out towards the grey SUV which was already running.

When I hop in Lisa looks at me with concern.

"I know you feel lonely but did you really need to buy yourself a dog?"

"woah woah woah I'm not lonely"

"then why did you get yourself a dog"

"I didn't... Jacob did" I confessed.

"And did you forgive him?"

"what?"

"don't act clueless honey, did you or did you not forgive him?"

"I f-forgave him h-how do you Kn-know?"

"You should know all mothers know"

"I guess I never had enough time with my mother to figure that one out"

"I didn't mean it like that" She said slowly.

"It's fine, I get it" I said jamming my earphones in my ear hoping to block out all thoughts of my mom... it didn't work.

***

"Ohmygoodness doesn't Nicole look perfect in red" Lisa squealed as I came out in a red dress that bounced at my hip and stopped at my knees.

"yes, defiantly" The Tailor agreed. "So do you want this in size 2 then?"

Lisa nodded her head but stop mid nodding saying "oh, who am I to decide, Nicole?"

"Oh, I don't care" I said blankly.

"Of course you do! What do you think of the dress?"

"I would like it better, if it wasn't for this wedding" I growled getting irritated.

"Excuse us, for a minute?" Lisa asked the Tailor. The Tailor nodded her head and left solemnly.

"What is your problem, I've been nothing but a good mother to you, for the past eight months"

"stepmother" I said correcting her.

"Whatever, you are not in charge of this wedding, you hear? I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry, I truly am. I tried and tried so hard to please you but you keep hiding away or find something to yell about to me" Lisa's eyes start to tear up and I regret everything mean I ever said to her.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to replace mom"

"Honey, I will never replace your mother" she said as she caressed my face.

I nodded slowly wiping a tear away from my eye.

"Okay so do you want another dress?" She asked cheerily.

"No this one's fine, it's perfect actually"

She smiled and said "Next we will go bikini shopping"

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For me and your fathers honeymoon, silly"

"Aren't you guys supposed to go there... alone" just the thought brings shivers up my spine.

"You kidding we can't leave you guys alone for a month, and it's at this beautiful Hawaiian Resort too"

"We're going to Hawaii?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup by next week we will be tanning in the beach"

My eyes lit up, I could go for a tan.

The tailor came back ten minutes later to check on us. "So?"

"We'll get the dress in size 2" Lisa said happily. The tailor seemed impressed on how fast we made up. Yet I wasn't, I forgive too easily.

***

At the bikini store I was changing in the changing room when Lisa blurts out "y'know Jacob really likes you"

My cheeks instantly blush making me grateful that I'm in a changing room.

"W-what?"

"He always talks about you during dinner, I guess you wouldn't know since you mostly eat in your room"

I stare down at my bikini which has a twist in the middle and was strapless. It had black birds and a white background. I liked this one most out of the other three I picked out. "Does he?"

"Yeah but you still shouldn't forgive him" memories of our chat in the car flash back into my mind.

"why is that?" I asked cautiously.

"Because what he did was wrong"

"you know?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes but I won't tell a soul anyways let me see that bikini" She says ecstatically .

I pop out of the changing room to get a nod of approval from Lisa.

"You don't think it's Skimpy?" I asked praying it wasn't. Whenever I go shopping with my dad he always says the clothes are skimpy even when they are covering most of my body.

"Of course not, though you do look hot in it, perfect for revenging on Jacob" She smirked.

"Revenging?"  I questioned.

"Girl, you got to step up your game you can't let Jacob think your easy"

"easy?"

"Not that your that but you don't want that" Lisa explains.

"oookkaaayy"

"Tomorrow I wan't you to show my son you are more then a comeback"

"um okay can I change now" I asked impaitently. I've noticed a couple of onlookers… boy onlookers. One of them whistled causing Lisa to jump unaware of the attraction I'm causing.

Lisa instantly smiled "Yeah, this will defiantly be torture to Jacob"

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Guys I might not update as much as you will like.

It's almost the end of the second quarter and I need to catch up on my grades.

I will try to update as oftenly as possible but I have a crap load of homework everyday so…

anyways please Vote + Comment + Subscribe to make my life better.

THANK YOU LOVES!!!!!