Chapter 47

Aliyahs pov (This is her point of view leading up to the war)

After I got to Dereks border there was two guys standing around Derek, I told him what was going on and at first he was kind of hesitant of letting me onto his land, but eventually he agreed. Once we got to his pack house I stopped him before he opened the door, I grabbed his arm and turned him around "hey I need you to tell your pack whats going on, they need to know that they don't have to fight in the war its their choice" I said looking at Derek.

He looked at his arm then towards me and started to speak " I will tell them about what's going on, but don't try to push them around because they wont listen to you. I know you are the moongoddess and the wolves will listen, but the vampires might not. Now I'm all in on fighting with you and I totally understand why you are doing this so don't worry the others will understand.... maybe" he finished pulling his arm out of my hold continuing his way into the house not giving me a chance to speak.

I stood there for a few minutes shocked by the way he spoke to me. No one has ever spoke to me that way before. I ignored what just happened cause I have other priorities right now my focus should be on the war and ali nothing else. I continued following Derek into the house watching the wolves bow and the vampires look at me weirdly.

"Hey Derek can you take me to Ali and Alex please" I asked walking a head of him stopping once I realized he wasn't walking anymore "Derek are you okay?" I asked worried .

He looked at me with wide eyes then said "umm yea she's right this way follow me" he said and sped past me like a bullet. As I watched him I thought to myself "well that was weird" but followed him anyway. As we walked down the long hallway people were giving me weird looks like I didn't belong here and I knew I didn't belong here, but this was for my daughter I have to keep her safe. We were walking along until we got to this room that said hospital on it, derek turned towards me and said "wait here and let me explain this to everyone" after he said that two people ran towards Derek a boy and a girl they started talking very fast not even noticing that I was there.

After the tall boy caught his breath he started to speak "derek we were told to come find you and tell you that someone has crossed the border and that there was quiet a few of them" I looked at the boy with wide eyes. I turned to derek and said the words he wasn't prepared to hear "Derek its time they are here to fight we need to hurry and warn everyone" after I said that derek ran into the room busting open the door, the two ran into the room after derek and I just waited like he told to me too.

I waited and waited till I couldn't wait anymore and I ran into the room only to see Alex standing in front of her bed protectively. He really thinks I'm going to hurt her? I looked at him with narrow eyes and said "I'm not going to hurt her you idiot she's my daughter. Ugh we don't have time for this my name is Aliyah I'm the moongoddess I'm here to help you defeat joe once and for all. Now I have brought some help but you need to understand that this war could get messy.... very messy. Are you in or are you out?" I asked not breaking eye contact with him.

He thought and thought until he finally said "I'm in"

After he said that I turned around and told derek 'to get ready and warn his pack' then I walked out the door with everyone following me. I walked outside where I left stephon and his pack "hey stephon get ready they are coming sooner than I thought" I said walking towards him

Stephon looked at me and said "we have been ready for a while now, the witches have already cast a spell to keep them away from the house during the war, the only way they can get past it is if they have a witch with them, but I don't think they do because the witches can't sense them so I think we are good." I looked at Stephon and his pack pleased by what they have accomplished "That's great! Good work guys" I said praising them. I turned around because I heard a lot of people talking in behind me, as I turned around I saw Derek with his pack I went to speak but Derek beat me to it

"Aliyah my pack has agreed to fight. I told them about what was going on and they felt like they needed to help" derek said while his pack was agreeing with him, I looked at derek and his pack feeling proud that they wanted to help even though it wasn't their fight. "Thank you so much now I know this isn't your fight but you agreed to fight anyway. Together we will defeat joe once and for all!" I said making everyone cheer.

Once everyone calmed down I started to give out directions "okay I want all the wolves in the front and the vampires in the middle and the witches in the back closest to the house so they can keep the spell going" I said pointing at the different places in the yard. Everyone listened and got to their spots. I stood in the front with Alex at my side and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~