Chapter 40

Stelas pov (eek another surprise pov)

"ugh why wont this stupid chain break!! am I really that weak?" I said to myself while shaking the chains burning my hand in the process. I wonder where ali is she has been gone for a while now I thought. While I was thinking to myself I didn't notice the man that was standing in my cell "umm who are you?" I asked " hey my names mike I'm here to help you know we have to hurry before joe wakes up and kills both of us so get up and I will break the chains" this so called mike said very quickly "okay here" I said standing up sticking my hands out to mike as he gripped the chains hissing at the pain.

Once he broke the chains he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cell, as we were running I saw joe on the ground not moving so I ripped my hand out of mikes grip walked over to joe and kicked him right in the balls. " that's for all the shit you did to me and ali you asshole" I said turning back towards mike he just smiled at me and turned back towards the way he was running and took off with me in tow.

Alis pov

"hey Derek can we wait a few more minutes the guy who saved me is supposed to meet me here with my friend I don't want him to think something happen to me" I asked looking at the ground something I have gotten used to doing from him.

"hey look at me ali" Derek said lifting my chin with his finger " don't look down at the ground you are way to strong to do that and of course we can wait, just not to long ok?" he said removing his finger from my chin all I did was nod my head yes and turn toward the direction I came from patiently waiting for mike and stela.

Alexs pov

After hours of searching for my pack I found them in a hiding in the panic room.

"hey are yall okay?" I asked the pack silently wondering how they all fit in this panic room.

" ALEX!!!! its actually you" sasha yelled while pushing everyone out of the way to get to me. when she finally got to me she hugged me then pushed away "why did wade try to kill everyone and why did he put you in the cells?" she asked in a rush.

"sasha calm down right now we need to find ali I think wade took her and gave her to her father joe" I told her.

"that son of a bitch she better be okay!! I'm gonna kill him no doubt about it" sasha said fuming "well what are we still doing here we need to find her now!" sasha yelled.

After she said that the whole pack yelled and screamed while running out of the tiny panic room.

I wonder if I can mind link ali "Hey ali if you can hear me just know that I love you and I will find you see you soon love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this update! Hope you enjoy! till next time my loves.