Chapter 38

Mikes pov (surprise! also this is kind of a recap in mikes point of view)

"Just go and find out how far along she is and then tell me the sex of the babies then tell me if its too late to kill the babies doc that's all you got to do now go!" Joe yelled.

"Oh shit he cant do this to me not to my babies" I heard Ali whisper.

"Hello my names mike and I'm the doctor" I said looking down at my clipboard.

"Hi" she squeaked.

I looked up from my clipboard to see tears in her eyes and my heart broke and right then and there I knew that I couldn't do that to her.

"listen we are just gonna see how far along you are and the sex of the babies. Okay lay down and we will get this started " I explained to her.

She laid down on the table and got comfy.

"Okay lift your shirt so I can see your belly" I told her.

" Umm I don't know" she said slowly.

"Calm down don't stress the babies ali I just have to see your belly to see the babies okay?" I explained.

'Okay" she said lifting her shirt just below her boobs making sure to not show anything.

"Okay lets see here" I said putting the gel on her belly and rubbing the wand on her stomach " congratulations ali you're having twin boys' I told her.

I had just got done telling her about the babies when I got a mind link from joe telling me to hurry the hell up.

I walk out the door leaving ali in the room alone only to bump into joe.

"Well are you gonna tell me or are you just gonna stand there looking like an idiot" joe said to me.

"Its to late joe" I said

"WHAT!!! it can't be to late" joe yelled.

That's when I couldn't take any longer I shifted and threw him across the room and knocked him out cold. I shifted back ran into the room where I left ali and grabbed her arm softly but forcefully and yanked her with me.

"Wait mike where are we going" ali asked with worry laced in her voice.

"We are getting out of here so he doesn't hurt you anymore" I told her while walking.

"Wait what about stela I cant leave her here alone she has been here to long we have to take her with us" ali said forcing me to stop.

"Okay ali you run and get far far away from here and i'll get stela and we will meet up ok?" I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Okay please just make sure she is okay" ali said turning around and running outside.

(alexs pov)

After wade told me why he was doing all of this I couldn't believe any of it and when he told me he drugged ali and took her somewhere I lost it and snapped the rope he used to tie me up with and snapped his neck. I walked out of the cell and wondered why no one was looking for me, I walked upstairs to see the house empty and super quiet.

"sasha you there" I mind linked her and got nothing back so I sent out a mind link to everyone in the pack

'Is anyone there?" nothing absolutely nothing.

"Where is everyone" I said aloud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy!! Till next time my loves.