Chapter 30

Alex's pov

Its been a week and a half since ali blacked out and she hasn't woke up. I haven't eaten or bathed the entire time either even though my mother has tried everything to get me to.

"alex sweetheart you need to eat something. This isn't healthy please just take one bite of the apple and I will leave you alone for the rest of the day" lacey (alex's mother) said with pleading eyes.

"fine here" i said taking a bite of the apple my mother had set on the table beside the bed. "now go" I said looking back at ali.

I heard her sigh then the door shutting "finally" I muttered under my breath. I was just about to close my eyes when the door opened again.

"mom I took a bite of the apple you said you would stop bugging me today" I said with a slight attitude.

"Alpha its not your mother, its me the doctor. The  results came in and we couldn't find anything wrong with the luna. Im sorry, we are just gonna have to wait for her to wake up then do more tests on her then". the doctor said.

"thanks doc, but I have a question is the baby ok? also do you have any idea when she will wake up?" I asked.

"the babies are ok and no we do not know when she will wake up."

"thank the moongoddess they are......." and thats when it dawned on me he just said babies as in two or more "did you just say babies doc as in more than one?" I asked the doctor.

the doctor looked up from his clipboard and said "why yes alpha I did!" he said excitedly "there are two little babies in there" doc said pointing at ali's belly.

"two babies? Im going to have twins!". I said to doc.

he just laughed and walked out closing the door. then it dawned on me im going to have two kids. TWO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for not updating guys but here is an update for you all. hope you enjoy!! till then my lovelies.