Picking Sides

Gerald POV

"Richard I dunno man... I mean D probably isn't feeling up to helping you out in the studio, but I can ask." I was busy texting away on my phone, I could see the way Richard looked at D and frankly it pissed me off. It was as if he could undress her with his eyes the way I did.

" Just see if you can convince her G... You know the girl better than I do." Damn right I do. It better stay that way too. I sighed as Danny walked in, the outfit she had on made me want to drool. I stood and snakes my arms around her, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Well you look beautiful tonight."

"Mmm relax tiger... You've got a show. I called the stylist you wanted... Are you sure you wanna dress up as the joker tomorrow night?"

"I'm sure, why?"

"It's very G-Eazy... Not very Gerald is all." I could tell she was forcing a smile. She constantly worried about me relapsing. I didn't blame her because I worried all the time too. I not only worried about me relapsing but I worried about her. About Denis, the trial coming up, her health, our life together. This was the girl I planned to marry. Question is would she marry a fuck up like me?

"I'll be okay... Aren't you going to dress up?" She shrugged slightly.

"I'm not sure yet... Halloween hasn't been my favourite holiday lately. Go get ready you're about to be on babe." She kissed my lips before slipping a headset on, thank God Marty had her to help lately. She'd saved multiple shows. I grabbed my leather jacket before checking my hair in the mirror, taking a shot, and a hit of a blunt. She followed me to the side of the stage before I took a deep breath as Calm Down's intro began to play. She gave a nod then handed me the mic. Release.

This was a high I couldn't achieve any other way. Performing in front of the crowd. Losing my mind in the music. Later on I went to the side stage and grabbed Danny, handing her a mic.

"Yee!"

"Gerald!... What?! No!"

"Hope you know the words!" I smirked as Don't let me go started to play. Her and I always use to fool around and sing together in the studio, I knew she had a voice almost identical to Grace's. The fans went wild as she sang and I took her hand, pressing our bodies together. I was lost in her green hues, almost drunk by their beautiful shining.

"Thank you all! I got one more song for ya, but first I wanna introduce you all to this girl right here! She's my world. She was here before the name G eazy even was a thought!" The crowd rawred as I took her hand and kissed her. "Her names Danny and I want y'all to give her some love!" I could see a few women were upset, but most of the crowd was thrilled. Those were the true fans. I smacked her ass as she walked off stage. Richard was nearly glaring at the sight. All I did was smirk back before Me Myself and I started.

After the show I of course signed some asses, breasts, even the occasional photo. Danny knew it was my job she didn't mind. It was merely a rule of don't bring a hoe home. A sighed escaped me as I walked onto the bus, there sat Richard and Grady chatting with Danny about whatever nonsense.

"Hey babe." I smiled and sat down, pulling her onto my lap and kissing along her neck. " How did you like the show?"

"I loved it... Except for you pulling me on stage." A laugh escaped her pink brims before I glanced to Richard. I took a sip of whiskey, that sip turned to a gulp.

"Yo, what's your issue?"

"Me? I ain't got on."

"You been staring at D all night long! Like for real bro, were tight, you don't stare at another man's girl."

"Gerald... Richard enough. Ger let's go get that pizza you talked about earlier."

"Nah he wants to start something D let him start." I stood and towered over him, a smirk coming to my lips. "I grew up in the bay the I know how to kick some ass."

"Full of talk bro." My fist connected with his jaw, Grady pulling me back, Marty rushed on and pulled back Richard. "Let me fucking hit your ass back you fuck! I'm staring at D so fucking what?"

"You fucking undressing her with your eyes man, back the fuck off otherwise I'll knock your ass out this time!" Danny walked in the middle of us as I got free, my fist connecting with her jaw by the slip of my hand. She fell and covered her face, a whine escaping her as her body tensed. "Holy shit! Danny! Baby?! Baby?! I'm sorry!" I kneeled and grabbed her into my arms. " Get me her bag! Hurry!" Marty ran down the hall and came back with the kit. I tied off her arm and filled the syringe.

"No... Don't... I don't want it..." Her cheek was gushing blood as I stuck the needle into her arm. I could watch bliss take over as Richard stood by.

"G... I'm sorry man... But I need to get this shit off my chest other wise we'll be fighting this whole tour... When you left D... She came to me... I accidentally got her pregnant... I took advantage of her admittedly. She didn't remember a damn thing... The baby died from her chemo treatment and she hasn't talked to me since till today." I nodded slowly before glancing to him.

"Thanks... I need some time alone with her... But really... Thanks for the honesty." I wanted to be mad, but I couldn't be right now. She hadn't cheated on me. We were apart. The baby was dead anyways. I placed her on the sofa, blotting her cheek as she rested in the drug induced sleep. My mother watched me before rubbing my back.

"You gotta take care of this Angel... She could always fly away."

"I know ma... I know."