Arch 2 Opening

It's been 6 months since Nico and Will met.

Alot has changed.

Nico now works as an intern for Riordan's Publishing Company. Their holding a place for him as an editor until he graduated. He had moved out of his old apartment to get a better one.

This one had a more elegant look to it. It had black walls that were adorned with a dark gray fur elise pattern. It was at least twice as big as his old one and much more comfier too. The kitchen also had a black goth look to it along with a obsidian countertop. His fridge was always stocked with food, along with his dark maple cabinets. He had stools, similar to the ones used in bars. They were also dark maple and had black leather. His living room had a black leather sofa along with an ottoman.

Honestly, everything was black and dark maple wood.

Nico enjoyed this though. It was a nice solitary place.

But he was still worried about something.

He hadn't had a run in with his other family members yet.

The girl that had visited him (if you can even call it that ) at the hospital was Adelisa, his first cousin. He remembered playing with her back in Milan. They would play tag and mess with the flowers in the garden. She used to put white lilies in her hair and dance around, pretending she was a princess.

With the money that her parents had , she might as well been one.

The whole Di Angelo family was a dynasty just sitting on a pile of money. It started when his great- great grandfather, Renzo di Angelo was handed his father's manufacturing company. For years had had brainstormed how to make it better, what to improve, what to drop, what to invest in and what not to do. Eventually all his ideas came together to make one massive plan.

How to take over the manufacturing business.

He went out on a limb and invested money that he had gotten from bank loans. Thousands upon thousands of dollars, that technically, he didn't even have. Yet he still did it, thinking it would pay off.

And it sure as hell did.

Eventually one of the companies he had invested in, a toy company named Funtom hit the roof in sales. They got at least 50,000,000 €.

And Renzo got 45% of it.

Than another company Trancy company, Futom's rivail also got a sales raise earning them 40,000,000 €. Than Renzo got 30% of that money. He than invested this money into his own company improving it and raising sales up by 8%. Which was quite impressive. He than planned to buy out another major manufacturing company.

Octavian's Exports.

Renzo had hated this company for all of his life. He had grown up learning that this was the one thing that he had to destroy. His father always told him that their company would never fully succeed with them around.

They had to go down.

But if Octavian's Export was going down, they were going down swinging.

It took a full for years in order to save up money to buy them out. These were the years were Renzo had bought nothing. Absolutely nothing. The only thing he brought was a little food once a month, but he needed all the money that he could get in order to Octavian's Exports reign for good.

The winter weather had just started to roll in with the trees leaves starting to fall off more gradually. The money that was getting saved grew into a bigger pile by each day, slowly becoming enough to fulfill its goal. On December 3, 1912, Octavian's Exports was bought out by Di Angelo. The celebration was strictly limited to family members. They finally got to celebrate crushing their enemy, it was full of champagne,laughing and telling old stories. The family was now rich, practically overflowing with money. On February 3, 1913, Renzo married Lucrezia Orabella Vincenzo di Angelo.