Chapter 3

"Ummm" was the only thing Nico could say while he stood there like a dumb ass. His mind kinda blanked out at the sight of the other male.

Messy light blonde curls covered and complimented sun kissed skin. His build was thin but lean at the same time. He had small freckles plastered around his nose making his ... oh gods... those eyes those eyes. It was like looking into heaven. They looked almost like water a pale light blue gradually mixing with a beautiful cerulean. His smile would've Aphrodite jealous. His teeth dazzled a pure white and were straight as a ruler. Unlike his sexuality , well at least Nico hoped that.

But then Nico was knocked out his thoughts by a hand waving in his face.

"Hello" the seraph said

Nico blinked , unaware that the first period bell had already rung.

"Hm... oh OH yeah sorry I wasn't listening . what did you say again?"

insert awkward silence here

"Uh, I'm new here do you happen to know where room 777 is ?"

" Yeah its on the 7th floor right floor right next to Mr. Jackson's room"

The blonde looked at him weirdly. Oh right he's new.

"Ill walk you there"

"Oh ok , by the way I'm Will, Will Solace"

"Cool, I'm Nico di Angelo"

As Nico walked with the blonde he noticed how muscular he was.This guy had to play some kind of sports I mean like there was no way he couldn't. He kept looking better and better the longer Nico looked at him. Like at first it was like "ok he's pretty cute"then was like" wow he's not bad' now its like "DAMN SON CAN I GETA PIECE OF THAT"

And the sad thing was that Nico wasn't even ashamed.

"So" Will said trying to break the awkward silence."You like P!ATD?"

"Oh yeah , there one of my favorite bands"

"What's your favorite song?"

"Hm... I dont know... probably Death of a Bachelor or or maybe Girls / Girls /Boys" as they walked up the stairs

Will gave him a shocking smile and Nico could've sworen he had a ray of sunshine stuck in his teeth.

"ME TOO!" Will exclaimed , as they turned the corner.

"Well, this is it" Nico said a bit sad
"Oh ok..." Will said " Well thanks"
" Yeah your welcome "

And this was the start of a relationship. A really gay relationship