Chapter 1

Nico lay in the darkness of his room diving into deep thoughts. He had his knees up to his chest and his head was buried in his arms. He felt tears start to form in his eyes and roll of his cheeks.

I could have saved them he thought I could've helped them. They would've lived if they didn't try to save him.

Instead he was sitting on his bed wishing for his family back.

After the tragedy, Nico lived by himself and worked at the famous Carson's Burgers. It was basically how he posted his rent. Yep, He lived in an apartment. It wasn't exactly a bad apartment. It wasn't really the best either. When you walked in the walls were painted a cheerful yellow (Which Nico absolutely despised) with a clock hanging right next to a medium sized window. The carpet was a forest green that was surprisingly soft. The kitchen has an island with marble countertop. There was a black refrigerator behind it.Then there was a stove and another countertop with a microwave on it. Then there was the bathroom which was well...a room with a shower, bathtub, and toilet. And yes it obviously had a sink. Across the hall was his bed room which had a small tv and a nice queen sized bed. The walls were a nice, rich dark purple with intricate black swirls. His comforter had a skull print and beside his bed was his closet. His closet didn't have allot of clothes just some jeans and shirts.

He attended Half Blood Academy which aside from its riches was a horrible school. It was technically a public school with a super rich principal but no one really cared. Admission was free and easy naming it quite nice for Nico to get in. Mr. Chiron took pity on Nico always trying to be sympathetic to Nico which Nico absolutely hated. Everyone wanted to fan over him and give him presents. And Nico didn't want or need that. He was fine on his own.

Well at least till he came along.