Chapter 2

If there was one thing Nico hated it would be school.

Everyday he would wake at 6:00 in the morning just to get an education.

Wow how great is that.

Today was Monday meaning after school Nico would have to work a double shift flipping burgers.

Yay.

So when the clock hit six , Nico rolled out of bed groggy and tired as ever. He slipped on his shoes and pushed the door open to the bathroom. Hades , his black tabby jumped of the sink and onto floor exiting the room , leaving Nico alone struggling to make him self look presentable. He pulled up Teenager by MCR on his phone and went on with his morning routine.

After brushing his teeth and showering , he pulled on his"Miss Jackson" shirt along with a pair of skinny jeans. Making sure not to step on Hades , he made his way to the kitchen and put one of those Eggo things in the microwave. Sure it tasted like absolute crap (probably because your not supposed to put it in the microwave) but hey, nobody cares. He put Hades on the table and fluffed up his coat , while eating his crappy waffle. Unsanitary, yes Uncomfortable ,no.

Nico slowly raised himself from his chair and pulled on his Chuck Taylors , the official shoes of all emos around the world. After throwing on his jacket and grabbing his bag and phone , he locked the door behind him.

If Nico could describe Camp Half Blood Academy in one word it would be loaded . I mean the place was rich. Statues of Greek and Roman art , new freshly painted lockers with NO graffiti. Like damn , what did they do have a 24 hour cleaning service. They had at least 100 school programs , you name it they have it . Shakespeare club , Art Club , Golf Club . Pottery Club they even had a Host Club.

And somehow Nico di Angelo made it into here.

He dropped his books of to his locker said hi to Reyna and Jason and then made his way to 1st period. He bumped into some kid on his way. About to turn around and say sorry  when a pile of books fell on his foot.

"Oww!" Nico exclaimed

"Oh, Im so sorry" A voice said.

Holy Crap

Nico looked up to the face of ...well an angel.