Chapter 5

Before I start writing this , I just wanna say thanks for all the support. I know the updates are coming in pretty slow, but you guys keep reading it. Also prepare for some Yandere! Nico.

It was the weekend of missing Will and Nico had some snooping to do.

He had called Hazel up around 1o'clock so they could set out and do their "grocery shooping". Nico had absloutely no idea how they were going to blend in if it was the afternoon ( He had suggested doing in the wee hours of the morning, but that idea terrfied Hazel.),but Hazel had that covered.

Or at least thats what she said.

When she arrived, she was holding a camo jacket with  a pair of matching pants.

"Here , change into these and then we can get going" Hazel said as she handed him the clothes.

"K, thanks"

" Move you ass, we have some stalking to do"

Nico giggled as Hazel swatted him "Seriously we need to get going"

"Ok, ok"
 Nico said while rushing to the bathroom.

Once he changed they headed out to Hazel's car and drove off to  Will's.

"Ok, so whats the plan" Hazel asked as she parked the car at the edge of the block.

"So we'll walk to the other end of the block and then well sneak through the back fence. I checked it out the other day and their was a hole in the fence. Then well sneak to the back window and pear through and the we wait."

"For what"

"For the right moment..Stalking takes time"

The two walked out the car and looked around, It must've looked really weird.  You know, to teenagers dressed in camouflage. A mother gave them a weird look before ushering her children inside.

"I wouldn't be suprised if they called the police on us" Hazel mumbled

"Stop complaining, were almost there"

" Easy for you to say. Your reputation isn't on the line."

Well known to all of Half Blood Academy, Hazel was the 18th smartest kid there.

"Well, here we are" Nico said standing in front of Will's house.

"What are you waiting for? Lets go find out what happened to your future husband"

MWAHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER kinda I guess. I'll probaly update this tomorrow.