26: Set That Bitch Straight

Start from the beginning

However, she just smiled staring at me dreamily. I rolled my eyes looking away from her. "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to sit down?", I asked snidely. She snapped out of whatever trance she had been in and walked around the table taking a seat beside me, a seat that was way too close to me for my liking and sanity. "I missed you so much, baby", she purred placing her hand on my thigh, caressing it in a desperate attempt to turn me on. I just stared at her blandly while she bit her lip trying to be seductive as her hand traveled higher up my thigh towards my dick. Just before she could grab hold of what belongs only to my wife I grabbed her by the wrist in a firm grasp.

She pouted, "Why did you stop me, baby? I tho-", she started but I was done playing along, although I had barely be doing so to begin with. "Shut up, bitch", I leered grasping her wrist tighter. "What did you just say to me?", she said through clenched teeth while failing in her attempts to pry my hand off of her wrist. "You fucking heard me! How fucking dare you press charges on my wife and have her arrested!? Bitch, are you dim or just dumb!? She was late into pregnancy and you fucking sent her into an early labor!", I sneered, my hold tightening into a bruising grip on her wrist. If I held it any tighter her little dainty wrist would fracture or break all together. "Let me go! Stop! You are hurting me! Stephen, stop this isn't you!", she cried out in pain trying to pry my hand off of her wrist.

I chuckled humorlessly, "This isn't me?", I asked. She shook her head, tears swarming in her eyes. "No, now please!?", she shouted as my grip tightened more. "STEPHEN!", she screamed and I released her wrist throwing it away from me. I rose to my feet towering over her watching her clutch her wrist while cowering into the couch, tears streaming down her face. I could not help the cold chuckle that escaped me at the sight she made.

I ran a hand through my hair. "Why?", she muttered so softly that I almost did not hear it. I stared down at her like the scum that she is. "Why?", I whispered mockingly. "Why did you endanger Ana's and our child's life!? What have they ever done to you!? Why did they deserve to be hurt the way that they were!?", I shouted at her, my hands shaking at my sides. She jumped up to her feet standing toes-to-toes with me, all traces of her previous emotions gone replaced with anger.

She glared up at me hatefully. "Why else, Elijah? Revenge. I told you that this was not over and I hope that your precious wife lost that little bastard she was carrying. That is supposed to be my life", she spat and I lost it. I blacked out and when I came to she was against the wall with my hand around her neck. She was clawing at me hand and arm trying to get me to let her go, but I was not relenting. "You think that is a muthafuckin' game!? This shit is not a game, bitch! I can fucking kill you for what you put my family through! There are no witnesses and even if there were, I bet you that I will still get off!", I said menacingly. "Sh-she took you a-wa-ah-ay from mah-ee", she gasped out trying to pry my hand off of her neck.

I glowered at the pathetic bitch, lowering my head down so that my mouth was at her ear. "How can you take something from someone that was never their's to begin with? I was never yours nor was I ever going to be. You hurt my family over some pathetic obsession you have with me and jealousy that I am with my wife instead of you. I will always choose my wife over anyone that tries to tear us apart, just ask my cousin or ex. I do not take anyone threatening the unity of my family lightly. You pressed assault charges on my pregnant wife and because you never served her with the papers she had no clue and never appeared in court. Did you know that two police officers showed up to our house with a warrant for her arrest and arrested her right in front of me? I bet you you did, bitch. You planned all of it and I must say that it is kind of impressive how you used the justice system against us. Too bad that you were caught, Kristen. Very fortunately for the both of us, my wife and daughter are both perfectly fine", I sneered into her ear.