Thoughts on Christmas

These are just some random thoughts of me about Christmas. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this at night on my mobile phone so it could have lots of mistakes in it. I hope you like it anyway:)

-----------------------------------

Lots of people say, that they love Christmas. And it's truly a wonderful period of time, but I think Christmas has kinda lost it's meaning. Everything people care about these days are presents. Everybody is in the mania of owning things. They forgot what Christmas is about. In my opinion, it's about family and friends, united to celebrate one of the most wonderful times of the year, but everyone's just thinking about that new Video game that just came out or those new shoes that are way to expensive to buy it yourself. So why not tell your grandmother to buy them for you? Everyone's getting so expensive things for Christmas and so many people are still so incredibly unthankful.

I've once seen a documentary on people who are suffering from cancer and you know what one of those man said was his biggest wish? To survive till Christmas, because he could see his whole family then. And you know what? He didn't.

What I want to say is that, there are people, who definitely have it worse than us and we should all be thankful for what we've already got.

The reason I love Christmas is because I get to spend time with my family again. I don't always get everything I want for Christmas or for my birthday, but I don't care. I don't want anything too expensive. The thing I mostly desire is Happiness. And this is the thing, that I find in spending time with my family and friends. And I couldn't ask for more.