#6

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: Slowly, and then all at once."

-The Fault In Our Stars

"The Reason why people give up so fast is that they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten"

"The road to success is not straight.

There is a curve called Failure,

A loop called Confusion,

speed bumps called Friends,

red lights called Enemies,

Caution lights called Family.

You will have flat tires called Jobs,

but if you have a spare called Determination,

an engine called Perseverance,

a driver called Will Power,

you will make it to a place called Success."

"My body isn't perfect.

I don't walk with confidence.

I get into fights with my parents and friends.

Some nights, I'd rather be by myself than out partying.

I cry over the smallest things sometimes.

There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs.

Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they're not.

I'm not ugly, but I'm not beautiful.

I don't look as good in real life as I do in pictures.

There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep.

I constantly think I'm not good enough.

I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me."

"Self harm. It's something most people who do it can't put into words. They can't describe why they do what they do. It's not that easy. And if you've never done it, you'll never understand. It's like describing a color to a blind person. You can't tell them to stop, because I promise you they won't. You have to just be there for them and hope they coose to pick up a phone and call you over picking up a razor."

"Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf."

"I'm the kind of person who likes to listen to people vent. I like helping people with problems and giving advice. I like to be there for people. I just wish someone would do that for me"

"You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for?

You fall anyway, because you think he might turn out to be different."

-------------------------------------------------------

This part wasn't very long, but I hope you don't mind.

And I wanted to thank you for over 100 reads! I would've never thought, that somebody would actually read this :D

Anyway, thanks. Have a nice day / evening / whatever :D

-Mel:)