#2

"I am not a graceful person. I am not a sunday morning or a friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2am, I am gunshots, muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during february. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm, you don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes."

 "I wish I could find somebody who is willing to sneak out with me in the middle of the night and drive to the middle of nowhere and just lay on the roof of the car and stare at the stars and just share everything with each other  that we were afraid to share with anyone else."

"Sometimes you just have to remind yourself that it'll all be okay. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but one day. Say it enough that one day you'll actually believe it. Remind yourself that things have changed, it changed for a reason, people change for a reason. You just have to let go and move on, It's going to be hard and you're gonna feel lonely, but just hold on, cause who says tommorow won't be the best day of your life?"

"Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people..." 

-The Breakfast Club

"Life's like a piano. The white keys representing happiness, and the black keys representing sadness. But as life goes on, you'll realize, that the black keys make music too."

"It always rains the hardest on people who deserve the sun."

"Maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just moving on."

"Sometimes, people ask us the wrong question and we cannot give them the right answer, but the worst part is when we become those people and we ask ourselves the wrong questions, because we are terrified of hearing the right answer."

"Do you want to know what the best revenge is? Happiness. If someone screwed you over or hurt you, don't go after them. Don't try to get them back. You'll just lower yourself on their level. You're better than that. You can do better without them. Forget about them and life your life happy, not because someone made you do it, but because you wanted it for yourself."

"I guess you can say we all have two personalities

The one during the day,

if we're asked if we're happy,

we would say "absolutely"

we are happy and we don't need any help

we're completely okay

but then there's the other

that at 2am, sits alone in their room

wondering if anyone likes them at all

asking themselves what's the point

in any of this

the one that is in pain

and this is the one that needs to be shown

how beautiful they are"