Part 1: Quotes about Life

So, this is the first Part. Enjoy!:)

"We may not always understand why, but there's always a reason. We may not understand how, but there's always a way."

-Alissa Lopez

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

-Harold Whitman

"Dreaming of the person you want to be is wasting the person you already are."

-Kurt Cobain

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

"All of the water in the sea can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship, Similarly, negativity of the world can't bring you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

"You've only got three choices in your life:

Give up, give in, or give it all you've got."

"As you get older, you will start to understand more and more that in life, it's not about what you look like or what you own. It's all about the person you've become."

"Sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there is more to your book of life than the page you're stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it again. It's time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don't deserve you. Don't spend your days trying to correct your past, instead, let go and let God create something better for your future"

"Giving up should never be an option. In life, we should always be ready to face a new challenge, strong enough to overcome a new problem, and determined enough to start all over again if all falls. Never Give up."

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. Please leave me a comment telling me whether I should continue this or if you have a theme you want me to gather qoutes and thoughts about. I'm planning on uploading a new part every week.  

-Mel:)