D

I wake up in the morning to a text from Kensly saying,

"Goodmorning baby(Blushing Emoji)" It instantly makes me smile. I text her back with,

"Goodmorning beautiful(Red Heart Emoji)(Rose Emoji)" then text Cara,

"OMG BRUH(Heart Eyes Emoji)(Heart Eyes Emoji)(Heart Eyes Emoji)(Heart Eyes Emojis) i swear, she got me already.(Skull Emoji) I'm already bae. FOR LIFE. Like bestfriend...I am sprung.(Crying Face Emoji)"

"I'M COMING OVER. BE READY. I WANNA KNOW EVERY LITTLE DIRTY THING YOU DID TO THAT POOR GIRL(Clapping Hand Emoji)(Clapping Hand Emoji)" Cara replies back with almost within the minute. So I get ready and just because I'm feeling so good I even give instagram a little piece of that happiness. I post this photo:

 "When the girl of your dreams call you, "Bae"😩👏🏾 #Blessed" As the caption and post it

"When the girl of your dreams call you, "Bae"😩👏🏾 #Blessed" As the caption and post it. Right when I press post I hear a knock at the door; I assume it's Cara. My assumptions are correct when I answer the door and am met with a, 'what took you so long' type of look that causes me to laugh. I let her in and she instantly dives right in as she picks up a apple from my fruit bowl on the kitchen counter.

"So. Did you fuck her?" She says. There's an awkward silence as we look at each other and then die laughing,

"Nahhh but really!!! What happened girl?!? Don't leave me hanging." She continues on eagerly ready for the juice she was craving to know.

"No actually. We just actually been...hanging out man, just genuinely getting to know each other, not really rushing into anything really. We had that date at The Font and let me tell you dude sh-"

"She sucked???" Cara interrupts me saying excitedly.

"Aha..No actually she was phenomenal I tell you. Kensly is honestly one of the most talented poet I have seen in a long time Cara, for real."I say back reminiscing simultaneously.

"Oh wow for real?" She says back after taking another bite of her apple.

" Yes man, then after that she texted me yesterday morning EARLY early girl, like you know I don't do mornings." I say shaking my head and laughing a little at the fact I actually was conscious enough to understand the text at the time.

"Yeah you really don't, barely be functional." Cara says agreeing with me also laughing.

"Exactly, but she invited me out on a run an-"I say before Cara interrupts me with her speaking than followed by us both laughing.

"A run?" She says as her eyes get huge and she dies laughing and I can't help but join in cause she knows I don't run, and even if I do it's vertical. Fuck I look like having a heart attack out there for the sake of staying toned and in shape? No sir, I'll pass and hit some weights any day before I do cardio.