Chapter 1

hi, skr here we go

Warning:

•Sensitive content

•You might cry

•Pretty depressing. Literally the first chapter is sad like... slice-slice sad.

•Don't get pissed if I trigger you

k that's it. <3

What if "Don't worry you'll grow out of it" doesn't apply to you? How am I supposed to fit in with everyone else? I feel like I'm drowning and have nothing to grab onto-because everything else is sinking too. Why did my life have to be so- messed up? I have no parents to support me. Why did they have to leave me so soon? Who am I supposed to go to when I need help? No one was there to teach me how to drive, so I just have to walk to school. Ah. School. College. It's not any better there either. Everyday I get bullied by my peers. For being the little orphan runt. For getting the worst grades in the class. I try to go for tutoring but, the teachers always have excuses to turn me away. I'm pretty sure they don't have an actually good reason to bully me. But it's just convenient. It hurts. It hurts to be hated by everyone in the school. It hurts, but I'm used to it.

I got out of my bed wincing at the bright sun rays shining into my room. I thought about all the bullies at school, and my horrible life. I broke down crying. I felt the urge to.... cut.

I rushed to the bathroom still balling my eyes out. I grabbed a razor and held it above my wrist.

*slice*
Sakura

*slice*
Parents

*slice*
Sasuke

*slice*
for being born

I  sighed in relief as I watched blood drip from my wrist. I slowly began to loose consciousness and fade away. I collapsed onto the ground.

"Please let me sleep"

I later woke up on my bathroom floor. I winced in pain as I got up. "Not today, I guess"

I quickly got dressed and made my way to school.

I walked into my first classroom. Algebra. Ugh. My least favourite. The only good part about Algebra is that I have it with my crush. Yes even I, can have a crush. Sasuke Uchiha. He's one of the most popular guys in school. And the hottest definitely. Of course I would never have a chance with him since I'm well, me.

I sat down in my seat in the back of the classroom- in the corner. To me it was the best seat. I had a clear visual of Sasuke. Plus in the back, the teacher tends to not call on you. I'm pretty sure he doesn't every know my name. He probably thinks I'm deaf.

I leaned of to get my binder and my textbook out of my backpack. As I leaned up I hit my desk causing my pencil to fall and roll to the front of the classroom. Unfortunately, I didn't have another pencil, so I only had the one. Some students watched my pencil roll down the isle, not bothering to try to stop it. We all stared, until a large figure stood in front of it causing it to stop. My eyes widen as I look up. My eyes met with the figure.
"Is this yours?" The voice asked. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "O-oh I'm so sorry Sasuke! I didn't mean to drop my pencil!" I answered in a quick manner. He gave me a confused look, then replaced it with a slight smile. "No need to be sorry." He said as he picked up my pencil and started walking over to me. My heart dropped. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. "Here." Sasuke said with a small smile, handing my orange mechanical pencil to me. I slowly lifted up my hand to grab the pencil, taking it I looked down making my bags cover my eyes.
"T-Thanks" I answered as the first period bell rang. (There aren't bells in College but deal with it :>)He quickly scurried over to his seat, quickly sitting down.