Going to be okay Liam Dunbar

Liam and I were running away from everything to do with the supernatural, the reason is because Liam wants to keep me safe from the Dread Doctors.

I was opening up the safe to grab my money "Do you even know the combo?" Liam asked and I nod "12-34-56" I say opening up the safe "But that's..." Liam trails off, I look back at him smirking "Yeah, Phils an idiot." I say while chuckling, I grab the envolope that has my name on it, I open it and I had $300, I sigh "It'll do." I say and stand back up, I look at Liam "Are you sure, you wanna do this?" I ask, starting to feel scared. Liam puts a strand of my hair behind my ear "Everything's going to be okay." He says looking into my eyes, I smile "You promise?" He smiles and presses his lips against mine, our lips move in sync, he pulls away "I promise." He whispers, leaning his head on mine, I smile and pull him in for a kiss again.

We were interrupted because we heard the movie turn on, I pull away and look around seeing the movies have started playing "They're here." I whisper, Liam looks at me and pulls me somewhere to hide.

The Dread Doctors come in and one of them was standing near the counter, all of a sudden it whacked their stick through the bottles, smashing them, I flinch and squeeze Liam's hand. Once it was all clear Liam and I started running but one of them were standing right in front of us, he back hands Liam, he falls to the ground, I look at the Dread Doctor, scared for my life "Y/n, run! Get out of here!" Liam shouts, while spitting out blood, I back up slowly, only to be up against a pole, I turn around, and tried running but he already got a hold of me, I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

We heard a roar, I look to see who it was and it was Scott, the Dread Doctor was too focused on Scott, so I elbowed him and his grip was lose, so I started running, and Scott stood in front me. I look at Liam and he was roaring, I run away trying to hide from them.

Liam's Pov

While fighting the Dread Doctors, Theo, helped me up "Get Y/n, out of here." He says and I nod "Y/n?! Y/n?!" I shout looking around the room. I run into a room through the beady curtains, and there Y/n was, one of them had a hold of her, he injected the needle into her neck and she screamed in horror, she looks at me and her eyes filled up with mercury. "No!!!" I scream in horror, he yanked the needle out of her neck and she falls onto her knees, still looking at me, I run up to her and her eyes turned back to her normal Y/E/C eyes, I kneel besides her and hold her in my arms, I look at her and she looks down at the ground "You promised." She manages to say "I know, and I'm keeping that promise, Scott will help, I love you." I say, she looks at me and I can see how hurt she is, by the look in her eyes "You promised." She repeats "I know, I know, and like I said, I'm going to keep that promise, I promise you, that this will be over and I mean it." I say, making her face me, she looks into my eyes "I believe you." She says, giving me a small smile, I smile at her "God, you're beautiful." I say caressing her face, even though she just got mercury in her, she still looks beautiful "I love you." She says "I love you." I say and she pulls me in for a kiss.

I really don't want to lose Y/n, she makes my life complete. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.