What Turns Him On

Scott: When you get aggressive that's what turns him on.

Stiles: When you bite his lip softly during a make out session

Derek: You turn him on by wearing sports bras when you two are working and you're sweating, he can't help it but be turned on by the way you look.

Isaac: You turn him on by biting your lip, it makes him go crazy because he wants to bite your lip in another way....if you know what I mean...

Jackson: He gets turned on by the make out session you guys have and also you run your hands up his abs.

Aiden: He gets turned on by the way you your hands through his hair and tug on it lightly, it drives him crazy.

Liam: He gets turned on by the way you always stay focused all the time, like if you're studying...I don't know if it's weird or not but he thinks it's actually cute, the way you scrunched your nose if you can't figure out a question, he can't help it but just make out with you.

Brett: He gets turned on because whenever you practice lacrosse you would be wearing a sports bra and compression shorts, he can't help but stare at you body.

Garrett: He gets turned on when you guys are training, you guys have to get physical when you train, and he doesn't mind, every single time you guys are close, sometimes a little bit too close, he can't help it but give you a couple of neck kisses.