Every Time I Wake Up You're Not Here - Scott McCall

Y/N' Pov

I was just sitting in my room doing nothing, but then I heard a knock on my window, I walked to the window and saw Scott, I smiled and he waved. I let him in and pulled him into a hug, then pushed him onto the bed, and started kissing him. The kissing started to get heated and I was straddling on him and I felt him touch my bum, I smile into the make out we were having, Scott pulled away and he was smiling "I love you y/n, you know that right?" Scott asked and I nodded "I love you too Scott, you know that right?" I copied him and he chuckles "Come here" he pulls me in and we were cuddling "I really want to sleep in your arms" I say softly "Then do it" he soothingly rubs my back "I can't, because every time I wake up you're not here" I hold onto him tighter and I could feel him smiling "You will one day" he kisses the top of my head and I smile "I love you Scott McCall" I yawn and he continues to run my back soothingly putting me to sleep.

*Third Person Pov*

When y/n fell asleep. Scott stayed there for a couple of hours, but then he eventually had to leave. He tucks y/n in bed and kisses her lips and walks to the window "One day y/n, one day" he says looking back at her "I love you so much" he gets out of the window and runs back home.