He calls you fat

Warning: This contains self harming, if you don't want to read skip Scott's.

Scott: I was just ordering pizza for Scott, Stiles and I. I just got off the phone with the pizza guy, and went downstairs to tell them pizza is coming, but I heard Scott talking to Stiles, I decided to be quiet and listen to what they were saying "Y/n, just eats everything out of the fridge, like a fatty, it's getting me really annoyed." Scott says to Stiles "Hey dude, no matter if she eats everything, you still love her right?" Stiles asked Scott, I was hoping for a yes but instead Scott was just silent, I quickly wipe away the tears that rolled down my cheek and quietly went upstairs. I was in the bathroom, I lifted up my shirt and I was getting a couple of stretch marks, I looked down at my thighs and see that I have no thigh gap anymore, I sighed and grabbed a razor, I put it close to my stomach "Y/n, the pizza is here, what're you doing?" Scott asked knocking on the door "Oh, nothing just needed to do something, I'll be out in a second" I say trying to hide the sadness in my voice "Are you alright, what's wrong?" Scott asked concerned, I flush the toilet so he can't hear that I hid the razor and opened the door and saw Scott had his ear up against the door "I'm fine." I say and peck him on the cheek and walked downstairs. We were watching a horror movie, and Scott had his arm around me "Do you want another pizza?" He asked and I shook my head "No thanks, I'm not really hungry, I'm just a little tired, goodnight guys." I say and walk up to our bedroom. I'm in the bathroom, looking at myself with the razor in my hand, and cut my stomach, I watched the blood trickle down. After a couple of more, I quickly cleaned it up and went to bed.

Stiles: I started cooking dinner for Stiles, Scott, Isaac and I "Guys, dinners ready" I say to the others, they run in the kitchen and grab something to eat, so do I. After I finished eating, I was going to grab seconds "Babe, are you really going to get seconds?" Stiles asked looking at me weirdly and I nodded "By the looks of it, you could just skip seconds." He says and continues eating, Isaac and Scott look at Stiles like 'Did you really just said that?' I nod and jogged upstairs to our room and cried myself to sleep.

Stiles' Pov

After y/n ran upstairs the boys looked at me schocked "What?" I asked looking at them confused "Did you just realised what you said?" Scott asked "Yeah, I just said that she should skip dinner because she's getting fat......" I trail off realizing what I had just said "Oh no." Isaac gets up from his seat and walks upstairs "I'm gonna go see if she's okay, I don't think she would want to see you." Isaac says walking upstairs "You really messed up now." Scott says and I nod "I have."

Derek: Derek and I were working out, he told me to do 20 chin ups and 25 push ups, while I was doing chin ups I stopped at 15 "Y/n, you haven't finished don't stop" Derek says annoyed "Derek, give me a break from it please." I say while panting "Y/n, get back to it, because knowing the Alpha pack, you'll be the first one they'll capture." He says and I look at him "What do you mean?" I asked wiping the sweat of my forehead "I mean, the Alpha pack is fit, and you're not, so they'll capture you first, because you're fat and slow." He says with no emotions, Isaac was with us, he was watching Derek insult me, he was pretty shocked that Derek has said that to his own girlfriend, I grab my stuff "Where are you going?" Derek asked "Try and catch me guys." I say as I ran out of Derek's loft.

Isaac: Isaac and I were running in the woods, getting prepared for the Alpha pack. While running Isaac was way in front of me, God I need to start working out more, I stop because if I keep going I'm gonna die, Isaac stopped and turned to face me "Come on" Isaac rushed me, and I hold out my hand signalling wait a minute.    "Y/n, come on, the Alpha pack will get to you pretty quickly." He says chuckling  and I sigh "Look, I know I'm fat, no need to spit it out." I say while panting "Yeah no kidding." He says and I glare at him "What? What you said was true." He says not realizing what he had just said "You know what, I'm gonna go back to Derek's." I say while running off "Y/n,  wait!" Isaac shouted but I just kept running.

Jackson: Jackson and I were practicing lacrosse, Jackson wasn't going easy on me, because every time I had to run, he would always get to me "Jackson, it'd be nice, if you would stop that." I say getting annoyed "Y/n, get used to it, plus you need a little bit of shaping up." He says taking off his helmet "What do you mean?" I asked as I stand up "I mean, you need to lose some pounds" he says and walks off while I'm standing here with tears in my eyes.

Aiden: Aiden and I were in the coaches office and.... Well you know what we're doing. During out intense make out, Aiden picked me up and groaned "What? What's wrong?" I asked with concerned "Nothing, it's just you're pretty heavy, how much have you eaten?" He asks and I scoff and push him off me and walk out of the office and hanged out with my friends while Aiden stands there confused at what he had just said.

Liam: I was at school looking for Liam. After 20 minutes I found him with Hayden at the buses and they were talking, I decided to listen to their conversation "What do you mean, Y/n is fat? She's gorgeous!" Hayden says raising her voice "Sssshhh!" Liam shushes her "Are you kidding me? She comes into my home and basically attacks the fridge, I'm sick of it" he says getting annoyed "Liam, that's not a nice thing to say about your girlfriend." Hayden says and seems like she knows I'm here, I look at her and she looks at me "Liam, you should stop talking about her like that, she's your girlfriend for God sakes" Hayden says sticking up for me, I smile at her "I don't care, she's getting fat and I don't want to date a fat girl. That's final." He says walkilng off. I walk into view and Hayden gives me a hug "I'm sorry, you had to hear that, I tried everything I could to make him realize what he had said." Hayden says "It's okay." I sob into her sob and she hugs me tighter.

Brett: Brett was cooking dinner at my house because he's staying over the night, I walk up to him and hug him from behind "Hey, gorgeous, dinner is done, let's eat." He says, I set the table and we eat dinner. After I finished, I was going to grab seconds "Babe, I think you've had enough already, you had a mountain on your plate." Brett says while eating "I wasn't going for seconds, I was going to put my dishes in the dishwasher." I say as I do that, and walk upstairs to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and I had no thigh gap, I have fat arms, no slim face like I used too, and I have a gut on me. I sigh and wiped away the tears that rolled down my cheeks and went to bed.

Garrett: Garrett was teaching me how to defend myself against any supernatural kind. It's been going on for ages and I'm getting pretty tired "Y/n, you're not getting tired are you?" Garrett asked me and I shook my head while panting "Good, because you need this." He says and I stand up "What do you mean, I need this?" I asked "You need to lose that and get fit. My God I don't know why I broke up with Violet, she was fit as. Not lazy like you." He says and I felt the tears welling up. I grabbed my things and ran out of his house to mine "Y/n!!" I heard Garrett shout while I was running.

I don't know which one was sad, I think Scott's was, but then again Garrett's was a little sad too, about mentioning his ex.

Anyway hopefully you liked it

Stay beautiful xx