Lacrosse - Brett Talbot

Hopefully you like this @cordiallyclaire

Claire's Pov

Today was the day that Devenford Prep and Beacon Hills was going to play against each other and I'm actually worried for my brother Stiles because...well we all know Stiles...eheh, anyway I'm with my best friends Liam and Mason, Mason kept on looking at Brett, the one that Liam has been telling me about and I knew who he was, we went to school together, well that's how Liam and I became best friends, it's that we both went to Devenford Prep together, of course we both got kicked out because we both demolished coaches car, but anyway I looked over at Brett and he was staring at me like he was looking into my soul, which was freaking me out, he started walking up to me "Sorry boys I need to borrow her for a sec" he pulls me with him and I was confused and we were alone "Look, I know you're probably really pissed off that I'm here, but I just wanted to apologize that I have been a complete asshole to you" he looks me straight in the eyes and I sigh "Really? You came here to say sorry, well that's not going to fix up for the 8th grade" I cross my arms and he sighs "I know what I did was completely stupid, and I know I humiliated you in front of everybody, and I'm really sorry" he places his hands on both sides of my waist and I scoff "really? Spreading rumors about me, saying that I sleep with every single guy in the school! You know every single guy in Devenford Prep asked me if it was true? And here's my favorite! They asked me if I would have sex with them for $10 an hour, I really hate you Brett Talbot, nothing will ever make up for the 8th grade" I walk off feeling a little bit teary, because I didn't want the memories to come back, I walked up to Liam and he looked mad "Don't worry Claire, I'll wreck him in lacrosse" Liam pats me on the shoulder and I smile "Good luck Liam!" I shout when he runs off onto the field, I take a seat next to Malia "Who's that number 28 in the green?" She asked and I glare at her, she looks at me "What? Do you have some beef with him or something?" She asked and I nod. During the game, Liam and Brett collided against each other and some other guy, who seems to be Garrett, I stand up and saw Liam and Brett groaning in pain, Liam seems to brush it off but Brett however looked like he was about to cry, I look to see Violet following Brett and the medical people into the bathroom "I'll be right back" I walk off and went into the toilets because I saw them walk in there, I walk in to hear groaning, I see Violet strangling Brett "Violet!!" I shout and she looks at me and smirks at me "Claire run!" Brett shouts and I back up, but my back touched the wall "Big mistake coming here, Claire" she raises her fist to punch me, but someone grabbed her hand, I look to see who it was and it was Brett, and his eyes were glowing golden yellow, he was growling "Don't touch her" he says through gritted teeth, Scott and Stiles came into the locker room and Scott absolutely knocked out Violet, Brett passed out on the floor, I ran to his side and caressed his face "Claire" he says softly "I'm right here Brett" I say "Come on, we gotta take him to the clinic" Scott says, Stiles and Scott pick him up and I follow "whoa Claire I don't think you would want to see this" Stiles tries to stop me and I give him a 'really Stiles' look and he sighs "Okay come on" I jump in the Jeep in the back with Brett.

*Skip to the clinic*

I was in the clinic with Scott, Derek, Stiles, and Dr Deaton, they were trying to hold Brett down but it seems that he got loose and he looked at me, then all of a sudden he got knocked out by a man "What the hell? Who are you?" I asked and he smiles at me "Peter Hale, Derek's uncle" he says and I nod, I look towards Brett and he's mumbling a few words "The Sun....The Moon....The Truth" he mumbles "Three things that no long can be hidden...." Dr Deaton looks at Peter "Satomi" he says, I heard someone gasping for air "Claire, where's Claire?" Brett asked I look at him and he stands up, and walks towards me "Are you okay?" He asked "Am I okay? I don't know if I should hit you or hug you, but what are you?" I asked and he sighs "Well I guess you two need some alone time" Deaton says and I stop him from walking out "Don't bother I was just leaving" I walk out "Claire wait!" I heard Brett but I closed the door and started walking home. "Claire!!" I heard someone shout, I turn around "Let me explain everything to you" he says while panting and I wait for him "Okay, so I am a werewolf, and there is some kind of a deadpool going on, a deadpool that kills supernatural people, Violet, was one of the assassins, and Satomi is my alpha" he explains and I look at him wide eyed "Do want me to prove it?" He asked and I nod, he looks down then looks back up at me and roars, I scream then punched him in the face "Ouch!" He groans "Well you shouldn't of roared like that" I say kneeling down to him, he looks at me "You are so beautiful" he caresses my face and I smile "Just because you said that, doesn't mean I forgive you" I stand up and so does he "Claire, please, at least let me make it up to you when the deadpool is over" he pleads and I think for a minute "Alright, just because you saved my ass from Violet back at the locker room" he smiled "Come on, I better make sure you get home safe" he says and wraps an arm around my shoulder but I take his arm off and hold his hand.

*Skip to your place*

We were now standing at the front door looking at each other "So I guess I'll be seeing you soon" Brett says looking down "Oh screw it" I lift up his face and kiss him, he kisses back, after a couple of seconds I pull away "That's for saving my life" I say looking up at him and he smiles "Well I guess that makes me your superhero" I chuckled "Bye Brett" I open the door and closed it behind and smiled to myself.

I'm really sorry about the late delay, I was staying at a friend's house and they didn't have WiFi, and also I'm really sorry if this is bad, but hopefully you liked it.