Asshole Brett Talbot

I was just practicing soccer, but then I felt something hit the back of my head. "Ouch!" I rub my head to sooth the pain, I heard laughter coming from some guys, I turn around "Hey babe! Can you chuck that back over" a shirtless tall guy said, resting the lacrosse stick on his shoulders. I smile sweetly, picked up the lacrosse ball and threw really hard and fast that it hit the guy in the balls. He falls to the ground and groaned in pain, I put my hands over my mouth trying not to laugh "You bitch!" He shouted and I put my hand over my heart "Aw, you called me beautiful, thanks, asshole!" I shout back and walked off.

During lunch I was hanging out with Liam and Mason, we run to the field to practice lacrosse, well Mason has to watch, since sports isn't really his thing. "So you're telling me, that you hit my enemy in the balls with the lacrosse ball?" Liam asked still not believing that I did that, I nod, while fixing up my shoulder pads, Mason cracks up laughing "That's my bestie!" Mason says while patting me on the shoulder, and I chuckled at him.

Liam and I walk onto the field and we saw him again, he looks over at me and smirks at me "Y/n!!" I heard coach finstock shout, I look at coach and ran up to him "Yeah coach?" I asked "You're going against that tall dude in the Devenford Prep team, his name is Brett Talbot, he'll go easy on you, since you're a girl." Coach explains and I look at him in disbelief "Is that what he said, or did you say that to him?" I ask and he shrugs "Him. But you're full of bricks, you can do this!" He says and then blows his whistle, I put my helmet on and ran up to Brett Talbot.

He smirks at me "Do you want me to go easy on you, or since your full of bricks, do you want to go extreme?" He says and I scoff, how the hell did he know that coach said that? "You know what, just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean you need to go easy on me." I say bluntly and he smirks, then puts on his helmet, and I do the same thing.

We knelt down, waiting for the ref to blow the whistle, he looked at me "Good luck, gorgeous." I growl "Don't need it." The ref blew the whistle and I took the ball and ran off with it, Liam was holding up his lacrosse stick, signalling me that he was clear.

I was about to throw the ball to him, but Liam collided into another player, I sigh out in frustration. I look around me and there was no one to be seen.
"Great, I'm on my own..." I mumble to myself, while running.

I was so close to shooting a goal, but I got lifted up into the air and fell on the ground, I heard a snap. I heard gasps and 'ohhs'.

I take off my helmet and saw Coach, Liam and Brett surrounding me "Y/n, are you okay?" Liam asked kneeling beside me completely worried, I nod, and tried standing up, but my leg was hurting, I screamed and groaned in agony "Hang on don't stand up, I'm gonna try something." Brett says, putting his arm under my legs and his other resting on my back "What are you doing?" I asked while being in pain "I'm gonna lift you up, and drop you off at the hospital." Brett assured me and I shook my head "No, I'm fine, really, Liam, do I look fine?" I ask, looking at him with pleading eyes, he shrugs "You don't look fine.... I can't believe I'm saying this" Liam mumbles the last bit "Brett, take her to the hospital." Liam says sighing in defeat.

Brett picks me up bridal style and carries me to his car, and then drives me to the Hospital.

After the whole waiting, I'm finally in a room, with Melissa examining my leg. Melissa sighs "Your leg is broken hun, we'll need to put a cast on, you won't be able to play Lacrosse for about 3 months." Melissa explains, and I nod my head looking down, fiddling with my thumbs "Okay..." I whisper, Melissa pats me on the back and walks away to sort out everything else with my leg.

While I was sitting on the bed, looking at my leg, I heard someone clear their throat, I look up and saw Brett, he gave me a sympathy smile "I heard..." He says walking slowly up to me "Yep..." I say still looking down at my thumbs "Uhm, I have something to tell you..." Brett says taking a seat beside me, I look up at him and he's rubbing his hands on his thighs nervously "I'm the one, who broke your leg...." He says looking up at me after he said that, I looked at him wide eyed "I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry, I really didn't mean it, I didn't know it was going to be this bad." He says standing up, holding onto my hand, I sigh "I can't believe I'm saying this..... But it's okay, it was just an accident.... Right?" I asked in a low voice "Yeah, I really didn't mean it. I'm really sorry." He says and I smile "It's okay. 3 months isn't bad..." I look at my leg and it was all bruised and swollen "You know what." Brett says coming closer to me.

Brett puts his hand on my leg, I was about to ask him, what he was doing, but I saw the black, purple veins going from his hand up to his arm "You're one of them?" I ask, not shocked at all, because he gave hints, that he heard what Coach said and what Melissa said "Yeah, you're not scared?" He asks, I shook my head, I sighed out of relief because all the pain was gone, I look at Brett and he was closing his eyes tight shut, I rest my hand on his "It's okay, I'm better now." Brett takes his hand away from my leg and sighs from relief "Thanks... Asshole." He chuckles "No problem... Bitch" it was my turn to chuckle "Now I'm pretty sure that'll heal in 2 months now." Brett assures me "I hope it does" I say with hope in my voice.

After awhile Liam came in looking at me "How'd it go? Can you still play Lacrosse?" Liam asked and I shook my head "No, but, it's okay, I think it'd be pretty good to take a break from playing sports" I say and Liam nods, but then looks between Brett and I "Is there some kind of chemistry going on here?" Liam says pointing at us, I looked over at Brett and he was blushing "Soon." He says and Liam sighs "Hopefully soon. I'm starting to like this asshole." I say and he playfully shoves me while chuckling "Don't worry, it will be soon." He says smiling.

Sorry if that was a really shitty Imagine, and so sorry that I haven't been able to update, it's been a hectic day.