° Final °

That night we walked out of the party feeling like kings.

Everyone was talking about us 10.

They finally got to know who

Simon

Annabelle

Mike

Taylor

Pam

Seth

Michael

Carrie

Nathan

And Mia

truly are.

In some weird way, we changed the whole school. 

We broke down the rules that everyone hated and never had the courage to rebel against them.

We changed the students behaviour and attitude towards this.

But what happened to us?

One year later, by the time a year is gone everyone would think all of us wouldn't hang out anymore. But we still often meet at my garage.

Taylor & Mike are still together. My parents finally got to know who really Mike is, this time as a young man who loves their daughter, not my stoner best friend.

He stopped smoking and drinking and both himself and Taylor organised a company that encourages healthy lifestyle and  foods.

Mike is still a great leader.

Pam & Seth started travelling around the world. They sent us a picture from India a few days ago. Right now, we don't know where they are but we know they're having fun.

Seth is studying graphic design and is saving money to get a flat where him and Pam can live.

Michael & Carrie are in the same university and want to become lawyers fighting for rights and justice, just like they used to fight for ours.

Carrie helps Taylor out with her company and is training with the elders on their healthy exercise routine.

Nathan & Mia became the most famous couple to ever exist in our school. A popular girl and a nerd, just like from the movies.

Nathan did short films in his free time until he got noticed by a big producer and now Nathan is directing big movies.

And Mia is involved in that. His opportunity gave her even bigger opportunity, to pursuade acting carrier, her huge passion.

And Simon and I?

I finished school and still continue to paint and draw. I got into the art academy.

Simon kept playing football and he's training to be a professional footballer.

I still go to every single match that he is playing and hold his ring in my hand the whole game.

Who knows where the life will take us, but there's always one thing we can be proud of.

Taking a risk and creating the coolest clique that changed the whole system.

And finding love. The love being stronger than any stupid rule. And being stronger than any trouble.

°°°

A/N: This is the end.

I hope you enjoyed reading this book because I had a lot of fun making it.

As you know, I'm probably not going to write books anymore, but if I come up with another idea, who knows. I don't know if you care and/or would like to see me write more books, idk man.

It's the last day of 2016, which is absolutely mental. I hope you had a great year and if not, I hope the next year will be the best year of your life😊💕

Thank you for everything💕