° Chapter 21 °

(Thursday)

Few days after that, our plan has begun.

Peter wasn't in school or around there at all, so I didn't have to avoid him.

On Thursday after school, we met at my house.

We were planning this meeting for these past few days, gathering few couples / friends from differrnt cliques.

There's 4 pairs / couples of us.

Taylor & Mike
(popular) (stoner)

Seth & Pam
(goth) (cheerleader)

Michael & Carrie
(hipster) (cheerleader)

and

Me & Simon
(stoner) (footballer)

And we are...friends? Yeah...it's a bit complicated.

We decided to meet every Thursday in my garage, and make it our 'meeting spot' for our plans and other things. Like we are now.

"First of all, I think we should get to know each others stories." Taylor said

"Yeah, that's a good idea." We all agreed

We sat on the different ends, some on chairs, some on tables. Me and Simon sat on this table filled with my dads repearing tool, from when he had a phase he could fix stuff around the house.

"So who wants to start?" I asked when we all got comfortable.

"I can." Mike said. Taylor sat next to him, holding his hand. He started talking their story.

"So, I fell in love with Taylor when we were 9. I remember hanging out with Annabelle and trying to get her sister's attention." He said with a smile

I chuckled whilst others were smiling at his story.

"Then, when I was 15 I was about to confess my feelings towards her, but then this stupid rules got in the way." He said and we all listened carefully

"Then, umm... she gave me a opportunity to talk to her and ask her on a date and I obviously couldn't say no." He added and me and Simon directly looked at each other.

He smiled a bit and moved his head away.

"Yeah, we've been dating for about a month now." Taylor mentioned

We all nodded our head, respecting them.

"Can I tell our story now?" Seth asked smiling.

"Sure." We all agreed, and she started talking.

"So, I've always hated my clique. I only like the music that they listened to, hence why I'm not that extreme when it comes to clothes and attitude of the 'goth' or alternative person." He said sounding pretty calmed down.

"About 3 months ago I met Pam. We have art classes together." He said looking at her.

"I'm really bad at drawing, and he helped me with few details on my work. I absolutely fell in love with his drawings and paintings." She said