° Chapter 36 °

February

First week of February, all clique party this week.

Nathan's organising it this friday. We made the whole plan for it.

We've had our clique meetings every day for the past week.Today, on Tuesday we met again, to get through our plans.

The whole plan is to bring the cliques closer to each other, now that we're in control of the parties.

So we've made a plan how to do it.

Nathan will set up the lights, speakers and the music that'll get everyone's mood up.

Seth and I are making posters for the party. Nathan's going to hand them to the students at school.

Pam, Taylor, Carrie, Simon and Michael will set up the decoration on Friday before the party. And prepare the drinks and food.

Mike is in charge of everything as usual. He's just making sure everything's alright. He helps us when we need him.

We all just need to be careful this Friday. The other people can't see us helping Nathan for "his" party.

"You found any cool music?" Mike asked Nathan as he was sitting at the computer, searching for music.

"I found these really cool remixes combined with all the music people from our school listen. It's trap and techno combined with all of those genres." Nathan said

I turned my head back to drawing. Seth and I were drawing, and the rest were chilling as they don't have anything to do before party.

"This looks cool." Mike came to me and complimented my poster for the party. It has many colours and cartoon like animations of people and cliques from our school. It immediately caught attention, that's why It's a good poster.

"Thanks." I smiled. Mike walked around, checking if the rest planned what drinks and decorations they're going to buy.

"Hey Annabelle." Simon said, standing next to me. I notice he is a bit worried.

"You look worried, what's wrong?" I asked, still focused on drawing

"I don't know. Emma is worrying me a bit." He said

"She's not going to say anything to anyone." I said

"How do you know?"

"Because she won't see us again." I said, looking at him.

"But what if she does?" He still questioned.

"She won't. Besides, why are you so worried about it?"

"I just want our plan to work out." He said

"It will, we just have to be patient."

"I have a very important football match in May. Near the end of school." He said

"And?"

"I don't want any problems with my teammates. If they won't cooperate with me, they'll want to sabotage me." He explained, still looking pretty nervous.

"We'll hope for the best." I said.

"Don't worry too much." I added and stroked his cheek.

"Do you plan on talking to me this Friday at the party at all or?" He asked me a few moments later.

"Well yeah, I just have to get Emma off us. She'll get drunk and high and won't notice a thing. Especially us. It's easy to stay unnoticed in the crowd of people. We jut have to be careful about the other people as always." I said

"I like that plan." He said and pecked my lips.

We got back to our hard work.

I hope this will pay off and make at least some difference between the cliques.