° Chapter 27 °

(1 AM)

It's 1 AM now, everyone went home about an hour ago. I started drawing the clique map on the blank A3 paper.

I started drawing a ground plan of clique benches and spots on the map. I left the garage door open, waiting for Simon.

He said he would be here, and I hope he will come.

After about 10 minutes I heard him come in here.

"Hey." He said

"Hey." I said and turned around

"It looks pretty good." He made a comment on my drawing.

"Thanks. It's still just a sketch. I still have to finish it." I said

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked me.

"I actually have to talk to you as well." I said and turned around as I leaned against the table, so he was in front of me.

"Can you go first?" He asked. I nodded and started talking.

"It's more of a question." I said and continued.

"...do you hate me now?" I asked him, trying to look away.

"Why would I hate you?" He asked, completely confused.

"Because I told my past today, and maybe you got disappointed in me, because you thought that those rumors weren't true." I said

"Annabelle.." He said my name and got closer to me.

"I didn't want to even think that they were true. I hoped that they weren't true." He said and put his hand over my cheek.

"And I hated Peter ever since those rumors came in the way." He continued.

"But what happened there, is not who you are. And it's so messed up that, because of what happened , you got noticeable in the school crowd. Noticeable in the bad way." He said and rested his forehead on mine.

"I can't describe to you how I felt, when people from my clique kept calling you names after that party. And I couldn't do anything about it." He said

I stood in silence, waiting for him to tell me everything that is on his mind.

"And I shouldn't have kissed you at that party. I know. But when you mentioned Peter, and when I saw how upset you were I wanted to do it. I never been closer to you in that moment." He said as I could feel him breathing. Our lips are almost touching.

"Lately, you have had so many opportunities to kiss me...why won't you kiss me again?" I asked

He stood in silence, for a long few seconds, until he finally spoke.

"...because if I kiss you, I won't be able to stop." He softly said.

Without a thought I pressed my lips against his. I pull away from the kiss as he stood for a second, deciding whether he should kiss me back or not.

"Then don't stop kissing me." I whispered as he picked me up and sat me down on the table. He then kissed me back.

Our lips kept touching the whole time. We were softly kissing, as I felt his greed to kiss me more.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. Our lips move in sync as I keep pulling him closer to me.

We only pulled away when we needed some air. Even then, our lips kept lightly touching.

He was right, he can't stop. And neither can I. It's too addicting, I swear.