° Chapter 25 °

(Thursday evening)

Again, on this Thursday all of us met at my garage after school.

Now, it is time to tell them my story. And the time to start a whole new chapter.

We all sat down on our usual places from last time. I sat on the table, next to Simon.

"Are we ready to start working on our plan?" Pam asked

"Not yet. I want to tell you all something." I say

"About your past?" Seth asked, holding Pam's hand.

"Yeah, but before that I need to also say something. Well...me and Mike have to say something that has happened."

"What happened?" Simon asked me, looking pretty worried.

"Peter talked to us both, yesterday. He warned us." I said and looked over to Mike.

"He started talking shit about how he doesn't want our clique to get ruined. But he's only thinking about himself, so you can say he's worried about himself." Mike said.

"But that doesn't matter now, because we started something new. Once we get the power, I don't care about him." I said and Mike agreed.

All of them nodded as they waited for my story. Mike stared at me giving me a little nod.

"Okay, so It's time to tell you the truth. I'll start completely over before what happened on that party." I said

Everyone looked at me, preparing for every word that I'll say. Simon looked down, trying to focus on my words.

"So I've always noticed that Peter acted towards me as someone he can have. With time, it became obvious to me that he liked me. When he got drunk he kept telling people we are together and I couldn't say anything. I was afraid of him. Then, I fucked up. Bad. I let him speak all of those things, and I didn't say anything for a long time. And then I started telling people it's a lie. He got angry and threatened to me that he'll kick me out of the clique, tell everyone more lies and that he will turn everyone against me." I said and continued.

"And at the time, I was obsessed with those things. Reputation, pride and other people around me. So, about a year ago, on the party that you all know about..he threatened me, and told me I have to sleep with him and then he will leave me alone." I frowned.

"So, did you do it?" Carrie asked .

"Yeah. God, I'm so stupid." I said as I shook my head.

"And that's the whole truth about it?" Michael asked

"Yeah." I said and glanced over to Simon, who wasn't saying anything.

"What stories did you hear?" I asked them

"I've heard you broke the rules by dating a hipster, so he forced you into it." Pam said

"Rumors fly fast." I chuckled as I shook my head.

"I've heard the most popular one. The one we've all heard about." Taylor said and continued.

"That you told people he is selling drugs, so for you to stay in the clique you got drunk at the party and had sex with him." She said

I sighed.

"What about you Simon? What do you think about this?" Mike asked

"Mike don't." I said and looked at him.

"No, It's okay." Simon said and continued

"Shit happened, and now that's the past. People still have their rumors and lies, but that is just the way it will always be. And now, we can begin working on our plan. And create something new that we all want. Because we don't really care about reputation anymore, do we?" Simon said and I stared at him.

"Yeahh." Everyone said and smiled.

"Although... Annabelle?" Taylor said

"What?" I asked

"You didn't tell us about how you met Simon, and your perspective." Taylor smirked.

"Oh, God." I chuckled

"We all explained ours first meets." Taylor mentioned

"I know." I chuckled. Simon looked at me with a smile.

"You don't have to tell them..". Simon whispered to me, covering his smile.

"It's okay, I want to." I said

After a few moments, I started talking.

"First, I saw Simon when he had his training. He kept looking at me and I was confused why was he doing that. Then I came to the History class and I got put into a pair with him to make a presentation. I gave him the chance to be my friend, or at least someone in my life, and then he started coming to my house and we started being friendly, I guess. I guess that's how we started." I said

"Is it true he kissed you at Mike's party?" Pam smirked

Simon and I turn red.

"Umm, I-umm." I chuckled

"Yeah, I did." Simon said and looked at me.

I chuckled again.

We all started talking about something random, before we talk about the plan.

"See? They don't care about what happened. The most important thing is that you're here, now." Simon whispered in my ear.

I looked at him with a smile. He held my hand and whispered to me again.

"Oh, and...can I talk to you about your past and um.. about that later?" He whispered and his voice made me shiver.

"Okay." I nodded

We move a bit away and we all start working on our plan. We have a lot of work.

A/N:

Hello!

Hope you still like this book❤❤

I will write about their whole plan and what they will do about it in the next chapter.

Okay

Baiii