Finally Happy; Happy Pt. 3

my phone is "cleaning" the amino app rn, i don't know what that means.

::where the author attempts to put the broken pieces of the readers- who suffered from pt. 2- together::

"Ah- and, hyung! I saw Kookie's girlfriend- he's finally grown up, hyung! He's actually got a girlfriend, now!" Jimin excitedly said, his legs crossed, sitting on the ground.

"Oh- and Seokjin hyung joined a cooking competition, he didn't win first- but he did win second! He looked so shocked! We were all so happy for him!" Jimin kept rambling, shaking his legs in restlessness.

He was sitting in front of a large stone, there was grass and dirt everywhere- but, he didn't care. He wanted to talk to his Yoongi hyung.

He was visiting his grave- like he did every month.

"And, Namjoon hyung finally finished writing the book, can you believe it? I haven't read it, but he told me about it, it sounds really interesting. I hope it gets published successfully," Jimin said, smiling softly.

He stopped his shaking, and leaned forward to set his head against the nicely carved piece of stone.

Jimin was smiling, but he couldn't help but let his eyes burn in the potential tears that could fall.

This was a common occurrence, there was not one day where he didn't shed a tear visiting Yoongi's grave.

"Hyung... I miss you..." He softly said, closing his eyes to the feeling of the stone against his head.

"I know it's been almost a year- and I should be over this- but, I miss you, hyung. I miss you a lot. I hope you're doing great up there watching us," Jimin pulled back, kissing the stone softly.

"And, Namjoon hyung keeps going on about this spiritual stuff, saying that people can spiritually still stay with someone," Jimin said, grazing his hand over the rock- gently, as if it was a person.

"I hope you're here with us spiritually, Yoongi hyung," he said, his eyes burning again. He didn't want the tears to fall though. He tightly put his hands in a fist, to try and stop his tears from falling before he pulled back from leaning, and stood up.

He smiled at the seven set of flowers that were set in front of the stone, knowing exactly who the other six are from, too.

He let out a long breath. "See you, hyung. It was nice talking to you again."

He stayed for ten more seconds just to stare at the stone, before walking away slowly.

When he reached the gate of the graveyard, he saw the person who'd come here with him.

"Oh- Jimin. You're ready, now? You took shorter this time, are you sure you don't want to stay more?" Taehyung, the one who'd accompanied him every time he came to visit, said, sounding a bit concerned.

Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Ah, no. It's alright, really. I just... didn't cry much today."

Taehyung cupped Jimin's face and smiled. "Yeah, I can see that. That's good, I like your face when you're not crying."

Jimin's cheeks burned. "Yah- don't say stuff like that."

Taehyung pouted, "Why no---t? It's true. I love your fave when you smile, Jimin. I love you."

Jimin's smile brightened. "Ah, me too. I love you, Taehyung."

Taehyung grinned, pulling back his hands and held out one in offer to hold it.