Red Tulips and Yellow Tulips

::where jimin is a tattoo artist that yoongi has a crush on and works across from the flower shop where yoongi works::

"Hey- Yoongi- have you confessed to the Tattoo artist across the street?"

Yoongi turned deep red. "What tattoo artist?!"

Jin rolled his eyes, picking out a pink rose. "The one you have a crush one- or should I say- hopelessly in love with?"

Yoongi's cheeks burned and he looked away. "Well, I have no chance anyway... And besides, I'm a lame florist- who the fuck would want to date me?"

Jin snorted. "What if he's thinking: I'm a lame tattoo artist- who the fuck would want to date me?"

Yoongi glared at Jin. "Don't just assume that's how everyone is just because it was something similar with you and Namjoon."

It was Jin's turn to blush. "H-hey, we're not talking about Namjoon. We're talking about you and Jimin."

Jin put the pink flower on the counter.

"But- you never know, Yoongi. You are in love with this man, what's to lose if you confess?"

Yoongi stared at Jin with an incredulous expression. "Uh- maybe I won't see him daily, anymore, when he visits everyday to buy a damn flower, and ask me the meaning of one everyday. And, if I confess, he wouldn't come here, and I almost never go to his parlor, so I'll never be able to see him."

Yoongi took in a breath.

Jin just looked at Yoongi with an in satisfied look, as he handed over the required money.

"And, what if he likes you, too?"

Yoongi froze just as he was about to put the money in the cashier.

"... I don't think he does. Why would he even like me? I'm not worth it."

Jin sighed. "Come on, Yoongi."

"No. I love him too much to ruin what we have right now."

"What if it doesn't get ruined, but gets stronger?"

Yoongi glared at Jin, once again. "Do you know how friendship works?"

Jin rolled his eyes. "You said you love him, right?"

Yoongi shyly nodded. "Yes. I love him."

"Love who?" The third voice joined.

The two boys who had been conversing looked towards the new party that arrived.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin beamed, making Yoongi's heart flutter like a damned butterfly.

"Yeah- it's me~!"

"What flower do you want today?" Yoongi asked, completely ignoring Jin for now, and avoiding the question.

He thought for a second. "Hm... How about yellow tulips?"

Yoongi grinned, making Jimin grin back.

"They're just around the fourth aisle."

"Thanks!" Jimin disappeared into the aisles.

Jin whispered. "Just confess to him."

Yoongi shook his head, seeing Jimin coming towards him.

Jimin placed the yellow tulips on the counter and grinned at Yoongi. Yoongi almost went weak- but he composed himself.

As Jimin handed the money, he asked, "So, what do yellow tulips mean?"

Yoongi's voice got stuck in his throat as he tried to remember what the flowers mean. When he finally remembered, a blush made its way to his cheeks.