Sharpener

::where jimin is in need of a sharpener::

"Yoongi-Hyung, can I borrow a sharpener?" Jimin asked, a bit frustrated at how his sharpener didn't sharpen his pencil. He was afraid to accidentally not return a pencil, so he always asked Yoongi for a sharpener.

Yoongi got it out from his stationary box and set it on Jimin's desk.

They were seat partners, so he didn't have to use much of his energy.

Jimin quickly sharpened it, and throwing the dust inside his pencil pouch, he put the sharpener back in Yoongi's box.

It was a free period, so Yoongi was reading, and Jimin was trying to do geometry homework, so he could go home and sleep.

After a few seconds, Jimin groaned in frustration- his pencil lead tip had broken again.

"Yoongi-Hyung, can I borrow a sharpener?"

Yoongi didn't give a glance to Jimin, still reading his book. But, he got out the red sharpener out and set it on Jimin's desk.

Again, Jimin used it and put it back on Yoongi's box.

After a few seconds, he let out a frustrated breath once more.

"Hey, Yoongi-Hyung-?" Yoongi set the sharpener on Jimin's desk.

Jimin smiled, knowing Yoongi didn't see it, but he didn't care.

He sharpened his now half sized pencil, and put the sharpener back.

Finally, Jimin felt at peace drawing his figure.

After he finished a question, and now had to draw the figure again, he started drawing the polygon.

And, once again, much to Jimin's annoyance, the tip of his pencil broke again.

Jimin turned to Yoongi, "Can I borrow a sharpener, Hyung?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and slid his box over to Jimin's desk, giving him the freedom of taking it himself.

Little to Jimin's knowledge, Yoongi watched him as he tried to get the sharpener out.

Yoongi places his hands over Jimin's. Yoongi smirked as he felt Jimin freeze. Then, he picked Jimin's hand up, tossing the sharpener out of his hand and back into the box.

Yoongi let Jimin's hand go, and fished out an extra pencil he had, and set that on the table, before going back to his reading.

Jimin was completely red. Feeling the heat lingering on his hand, he also felt the heat on his face.

Still with cheeks dusted pink, Jimin scribbled his figure- a bit flustered-with the pencil Yoongi had given him.

Yoongi was watching him from the corner of his book, silently chuckling to himself.

He's so cute.

Written on: October 2, 2016