Happy

I don't know, okay. I don't know.

This is somewhat angst? I don't even know. I have never written angst before so, I don't know.

This is to all the Vmin shippers- YES YOU (you know who I'm talking about, you -_-)

Okay, let's get started- I wrote this in a hospital 😟😩

::where yoongi loves jimin, but jimin doesn't love yoongi back::

"Oh, Taehyung. I want to talk to you. Can I come to you later?" Yoongi heard Jimin's voice say. It somewhat broke his heart.

What am I even doing? I'm supposed to be focusing on my work... Not Jimin.

But, he couldn't help it. Jimin just made him feel things, he never thought he'd turn out to be a homosexual before meeting Jimin.

Well, he's not even sure if he's only homosexual, but he knew that he was Jiminsexual, if that made sense. He made him feel things.

More things than just attraction- speaking truly.

That boy was like the sun in his world, lighting up his dark days without effort. His whole existence meant so much to Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed. What did I do to deserve this?

He knew he liked Jimin- for something far more than a friend- for something far more as a lover, even. That boy was his whole world.

"Okay, Jiminie! Let's go, we can talk privately," he heard Taehyung's voice say.

Immediately, Yoongi's mood darkened. Why him? Why not me? Why can't I be the one he comes to share his problems with?

He let out a heavy breath, letting his head fall into the desk with s thud. Fuck you, Jimin. Why can you just love me back so I live happily? Why do I have to be the one suffering? Why...?

He couldn't stop thinking about the twenty-four-seven jovial boy that lit up his world- and how he was the one darkening it now.

I can't do this, now. I need to take a break. I'm going back to my room to sleep...

He let out another long breath, closing his laptop and putting it to the side- he wasn't at the studio today. He was working at their dorm because last time he almost passed out from no food.

He got up from the couch, sulking. Dragging his feet, he made his way to his room.

But on the way, he couldn't help but notice the room to Jimin's, Taehyung's, and Hoseok's cracked open.

Curiosity getting to the best of him, he opened the door wider. There were no sounds, so he was wondering what happened.

The other members were scattered around the dorm and some in the studio and some out, so he didn't worry about them seeing him sneak up on them.

He just wanted to see his Jiminie. Well, not quite.

What he saw completely broke him and slapped somewhat of a rejection to him.

He frowned.

Ah... He's definitely not my Jiminie.

There were the two, Jimin and Taehyung, under the same blanket, both asleep, warmly cuddling each other.

Jimin's arms were tightly wrapped around Taehyung's waist, and the latter's was loosely around a Jimin's.

Jimin held a loose smile, his breaths light and steady. He nuzzled closer to Taehyung.

The sight made Yoongi's heart clench.

Jimin... He looks so cute.

He put his hands on his own forehead.

I need to get out of here before I do something rash.

With a last glance, he left the room to go to his own.

He held a sad smile.

Well, at least he's happy. Even if it's not with me.

I'm happy that he's happy.

I want to cry rn I feel so lonely

Well, anyways, this was complete crap^

You're welcome Vmin/TaeMin shippers.

Well, I'm gonna go and sulk. Bye.

Written on: October 27, 2016