The end.....

Daniel gazed around the flat. He couldn't believe this was theirs. Now he wasn't living in a cramped house and Joey wasn't living in fear of his dad.

The flat was beautiful. Joey had bought a huge crystal and placed it in the corner of the living room, daniel had printed out some of his photos and placed them around the whole house - he stole the idea off connor.

"I have to get one more thing from my dad's house." Joey said quietly.

"I'll come with you." Daniel said.

*****

Joey took a deep breath and walked in.

"What are you doing here?" His dad stood at the top of the stairs casting a dark shadow. Joey gulped, he was determined not to be a victim.

"I forgot something." He began to make his way up the stairs. His dad put his arm up and blocked his way. Joey sighed and looked his father dead in the eyes.

"I am NOT scared of you and I am NOT your victim." He said firmly. He pushed past without another word, straight to his old room. There in the corner, on his desk, was what he cane back for. A picture of his mum, before the alcohol, before the fire, before everything.

He stood up, clutching the photo to his chest, and walked over to the window. He could just see Daniel sitting in the car, waiting. He thought back to everything that had happened over the past year. Anonymous, the jocks, Tyler, Unknown User, Duncan, his mum, his dad. Through it all, one person kept him going. One incredible light in his life, one inexplicable mystery. Daniel Preda, his silver lining.

Authors note

Oh my God, it's over 😭 I've really enjoyed writing this and thank you to all the people who have been there from the beginning and voted on almost every chapter, ily 😊❤❤

Also, I am working on a new story so stay tuned for that (it's a bit different but I hope you like it).

Thanks for reading
Erin xx