You're Disgusting.....

"Right, we're going to skip to the last scene because I feel it is the hardest." Miss Huston said "and just remember, we are ACTING. Just because two boys kiss in the play doesn't mean it's real or anything. I trust you all to be mature and sensible. "

Joey was dreading it......and Daniel could tell.

"Don't worry Joey. Just remember, you're doing the for the play. Just close your eyes, forget it's Duncan and.....imagine it's me."

"Don't flatter yourself, Pig." Joey smirked

Daniel smiled and pulled Joey into  hug. "It'll be over before you know it."

3,2,1. Joey leaned in and felt Duncan lips against his. For two seconds it seemed to take forever. Duncan lips were hard and dry....Nothing like Daniels.

Finally it was over.  Joey was relieved but, as soon as Miss Hustons back was turned, Duncan hissed in his ear. "Just to let you know, I feel disgusting.....you're disgusting." Joey felt like he'd been stabbed.

******

"I don't know what his problem is. I've done nothing....how can he be like this?"

Nicole sighed. "It's ok Joey, you've got Daniel and Connor, Troye, Me! Life isn't worth wasting on idiots like Duncan."

Joey gave her a half-hearted smile. He appreciated her trying but this wasn't going to make rehearsals any easier. And then there was his dad.....he was acting like nothing was wrong. Joey was talking about him with Daniel, he was so glad he had Daniel.

"I don't know why he's embarrassed about me being gay, is it his friends, work colleagues? I don't know because when I'm with him he's fine but as soon a someone else comes he tells me "not to mention the "gay" thing"

Daniel pulled him into a hug. He didn't know what to say; he was just as confused by Joey's Dad's actions as Joey himself. Instead he just sat there.

Joey appreciated the silence, it meant he could think. Suddenly he remembered something. Something he'd heard in one of his grandma's old films when he was younger
"These words can be so powerful, so meaningful. They can bond to people until they are impossible to break apart, say these words and you too will be impossible to break."

So he said them:

"Te ibuesc Daniel Preda."

Authors note

I rambled a bit but oh well......Janiel moments am I right??

Thanks for reading
Erin xx