Call Backs

The next day, Joey couldn't think. Two words kept replaying in his mind - Unknown User. Who would want the rumours back? Who would want the site back?

He ignored his dad that morning, only nodding his head or grunting when he talked to him - he didn't have anything else to say to him.

Daniel stood st the gate, waiting for Joey. He felt uncomfortable, like he was being watched, like one wrong move and it was over. He felt like he had when Anonymous was around.

"Daniel"

"Joey" Daniel instantly relaxed. They didn't say anything, just shared a knowing look and hugged.

"Lets not let it bother us for now." Said Daniel. "Lets just focus on the auditions." Joey's face fell - he'd forgotten that they were today. He knew all his lines, but now they were just adding to the stress of Unknown User.

"You'll be fine." Daniel reassured him. "I know you will."

After the Auditions:

"See. You were great." Daniel smiled at Joey. They stood around, waiting to see who got a call back.

Duncan and Caspar stood at the other side of the rim.  Caspar looked nervous (he too had auditioned) but Duncan was just glaring at them.

The door opened. Miss Huston came out carrying a piece of paper, a piece of paper that had everyone under its control.

Call Backs

Male

Caspar
Joey
Duncan
Daniel
James
Eric

Female

Zoe
Harriet
Megan
Rosie

Authors note:

Hey guys let me know what you think

Thanks for reading
Erin xx